[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p2

2/3

“nikail! Nikail!”

“It’s Michael Little one” Michaek Laugh as the small New Angel ran up to him “Nikail!” “Michael” He sigh “hey at least she can say something close to your name” Lucifer Laughed while he was holding A Baby leash that Leased Mammon… Mammon was already climbing up a tree-

“Luqiker” Beelzebub Laughed “Lu-Ci-Fer” Lucifer Try to correct her but It only made her laugh louder “Luqiker” she repeated before her laugh turn to giggles as she fall to the ground.

Michael Immediately scoop her up “Careful there little Bee” She stare up at him before giggling and Start Squeeze his Cheek “Nikail! Nikail!” she kept repeating His name as best as she could while giggling.

Michael tried so hard to keep his face from Frowning while she’s squeezing his Cheek, She wont stop giggling… well at least she’s in a good mood

While they’re having a Wholesome moment there’s Lucifer Trying to pull Mammon from The tree “stop you’re going to get hurt Mam!” Lucifer Scolded trying to hard to pull Mammon off the tree while the Smaller angel wont budge and kept clawing on the tree.

“MAMMOM PLEASE YOU’LL HURT YOURSELF!” Lucifer cried “FUCK OFF!” Mammon Screamed “WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG MAN!” Lucifer Shouted again.

Michael And Beelzebub watch those two yelling at each other…

“seems like you two Having fun” a Voice hum and the two Small Angels immediately turn to look at The new arrival

“RAPHAEL!” Beelzebub Screamed before flying off from Michael’s hold just to Hug Raphael’s leg “Hey there little Bee” Raphael pat her head and suddenly impacted by Mammon who somehow manage to Cut his Baby least.

Lucifer stare at it annoyed “This is the 10th time this week Mam, I cant wait for you to grow up so I wont need to deal with you” Lucifer muttered, Michael put a hand to his Twin’s shoulder.

“Aw look it’s the Favorite Uncle~” Michael tease, Raphael laugh as he hold both Mammon and Beelzebub “Come on you two… You just not good with kids” “The kids isn’t good with me” Lucifer glared at Mammon who stick his tongue out at Him.

“Raphael Better than u” Mammon Told

“Raphael! Raphael!” Beelzebub Clap her hands

“You can Say Raphael but can’t say Michael??? Wow” Michael Eye twitch, It made Raphael laugh at His Older brothers annoyed expression.

Raphael was always the ‘Favorite’ for younger angels, Even if he have a little bit anger Issues compared to Michael or Lucifer- he still somehow Have a magnet for Kids to just Like being around him.

~

Michael chuckle when Both Beelzebub and Belphegor start Swarming Raphael when he arrive, Something just never change… Raphael was the favorite…

But what is this ‘Modeling’ The tree of them has been talking about? Raphael face was Definitely flustered and he Kept telling them to keep quiet.

Michael pretend like he didn’t hear anything…