Prologue

enough” Raphael chuckle gently Pushing them both away from each other, Kasory hold his cheek and rub it… it hurts…

“I Help Raise you so I hope to get more respect than this” Michael Points “Sorry…” Kasory whine again, He pout at Michael’s Glare…

Soon the Glare Soften and Michael Smile “Just Glad you’re back Little Dragon” He Joked “Stop calling me little im way taller than you” Kasory Huffed “yea I don’t know what they feed you on Earth or Hell, How in Father’s Name Did you get that tall” Michael muttered turning around to leave.

Raphael gesture with his head for Kasory to follow The Archangel and Kasory did, He Took a few quick step forward till he walk alongside Michael, He look back to see Raphael waving at him and walk away.

“your Feathers… When was the last time you took care of them?” Michael Asked glancing at his wings “Uh… Last… Year-ish?” Kasory Rub the back of his neck.

“Jophiel will Scold you For that…” “And that’s why we shouldn’t meet her” Kasory snap his finger together, Michael Responded with a hum…

Soon they continue walking in Silence…

It wasn’t awkward… Which is weird… But Walking in Silence with Michael it was Never Awkward for him, The Archangel Didn’t seems to Mind the silence at all…

“have you… met Lucifer again?”

“… No sir… sadly I Haven’t Got the time to…”

He pause for a moment “But Lucifer’s Daughter, Charlie had Announce a little… I could say ‘Interesting’ Idea to the public” He Added, Michael glance at him, Silently Waiting for him to continue speaking.

“She open a Hotel, trying to Redeem Sinners… to see if they could fly up to heaven If their Soul is cleanse enough” Kasory gesture with his hand “That is… Certainly Interesting” Michael muttered.

“that Thought of hers… Remind me so much of Her Father” The Archangel laughed, Kasory Chuckle and nodded “Exactly! I was… actually thinking maybe I could stay in hell… to… see how far the Hotel might go, Give The Little Princess a helping hand” Kasory Gesture.

Michael stare at him “a Helping hand? From you? That’s new”

“heeeeyyy” Kasory Glared annoyed as the Archangel tried not to laugh.

Kasory's Design

Kasory Lil fun fact

Kasory Lil fun fact

Use Both He/Him and She/Her [Can change gender when he wants to but mostly leaning to He/Him]

His Hell Disguise is a mix of a Cat and a Shark Humanoid

Personality Wise, Charismatic, Easy to talk too and it's easy to Be comfortable around him sadly Even with those traits he have Trust issues and Hides A lot of Secrets from others

Can be a Manipulative prick if he wants to be
He is a Master of Element but rarely uses his Power for anything (unless it's life or death situation)

He also Known As God's Chaos Bringer, Destructor of Peace.

Luxy have no eyes, there's just a black Hole where it's eyes supposed to be

Luxy only Appear when he isn't in His hell disguise or When he's not in His Full Angel Form

Luxy is NOT a Pet, it is a Part of his Power That turn to a Cat-Like Creature, It is... A Storage of his power.

His power came from the Destruction of the surrounding, the more destructive the place is the Stronger he become

He isn't so Angelic because he is 'Chaos' Something Opposite from what Angelic are.
He's an ArchAngel but prefer not to be Called one.

He Isn't related to any of the other Angels even if He is Created by 'God' just like them

Find Hell more Interesting than Heaven...

As Far as I know there's no Specific Angel of Chaos so it gaves me Tons of Free space to add my own Character in that spot :3

Other Names he Have are 'Alaric' 'Caroline' 'Rosemary' 'Khean'