[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth

Part 1/3

Raphael slam his head to his desk “THIS IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!” He Screamed, He haven’t been this drained since YEARS!

Gabriel who walk into the room chuckle “Your own fault, You ran to hell and Decide to fuck off… you know full well Heaven needs you 24/7~”

“Gee THANKS! Guess who’s fault is it” he glared “Us” Gabriel simply admitted with a nervous grin.

‘I want to go back down there’ Raphael hold himself from letting out a whine… it has been 4 weeks since he return back to Heaven and He kept having these dreams or a fleeting memory of His Lovers touch.

DAMN IT, He hate them for this, how dare they!!!

“You ok there Doc?” Gabriel asked as he took a sip of his coffee “I’m so Fucking Horny right now” Raphael growl clawing on the desk

“oh Shit” Gabriel Muttered “uh… Azrael always available” “I DON’T WANT AZRAEL!” Raphael shouted “Ugh damn it… I’m just so stressed!!” Raphael stand up, He's been working non stop going through every side of Heaven to make sure everything is back to normal…

He's so tired, so stressed, so Done with everyone here…

Raphael just need a break… He’s going to lose his mind if he keeps this up…

“So… want to chat in the garden just to you know… ease up that whole Frustration” Gabriel ask gesturing to Raphael “Ugh sure” Raphael stomp out of the room As Gabriel calmly followed

“so what’s going on?” “I’m Stressed! What else! Here and there papers, Papers and papers, reading reports and everything just to write it down again in a damn book! Not going to lie I like my job but these last few weeks has been a NIGHTMARE”

“It was your Own Fault” “I’m sorry I’m being rebellious, this is my punishment” Raphael cried out as he slump forward…

They sat down and Raphael ruffled his hair “Wow, Wow, Wow calm you’re ruining your hair” Gabriel laughed nervously “It’s Fine… uh… I mean I don’t mind” Raphael sigh.

“When will Michael be done with his work?” He asked as he lean to his hand “Eh I don’t know, he’s been doing that thing where he put distance from everyone again” Gabriel sigh

“damn…” Raphael muttered, He wanted to spend time with Michael so bad, Michael always know how to Make him felt relaxed, At ease… and Michael being around always cheer him up from a bad mood…

Soon Raphael body relaxed, Gabriel Lean to him “Hey… don’t run off like that again ok? We need you here Raphael” “I wont do it Again… unless you assholes decide to Pissed me off!” Raphael glared.

Gabriel laugh he Ruffled Raphael’s hair, it surprised him when Raphael didn’t get mad, even when a part of his hair end up covering his eyes which something Raphael had Always got mad about.

Gabriel smile “something really has changed huh?” He move his hand away, Raphael didn’t even fix his hair “I’m Just too tired to deal with Anything right now” He Made up an excuse.

Angels don’t get tired too easily… especially not as Busy as them…

It didn’t take long when a Cupid flew down “Sir Raphael we Need your help about this” Raphael hold himself from letting out a sigh as he Forced himself up to walk toward the Cupid who’s holding out a Holographic Screen.

Must be something about the new Hospital that was being build… with that or the Resources of Medicines… He remembers how Raphael once complain that they’re slowly running out of some sort of Materials because of the season.