there will be a new start for us

“KASORY! Hey there Mate!”

A Familiar feminine Voice called and Kasory immediately look up to see Cassiel flying down and tackled him to a Hug.

She hold him as she pin around in the air still hugging him.

“Put him down Cassiel” A familiar Voice spoke… Kasory chuckle nervously when Cassiel did put him down and she land in front of him, Jehoel lands next to her.

Cassiel was so short compared to the two of them but yet she still could lift Kasory without Struggle…

“How’re Ya Doin’ Mate?! We all Miss Ya!” Cassiel asked Excitedly as she look up at Kasory with Hopeful eyes and There’s a hint of Fondness behind it… Kasory wasn’t sure why…

“Um Im good I guess” Kasory responded, Her smile turn to a thin line… Jehoel was about to say something but Cassiel cut him off “Ya’ ok Mate? Your Eye seems to be hidin’ something’ Cassiel step Forward and she use her wings to fly up just so she could gently hold Kasory’s cheek.

“I’m ok, I’ll be fine” Kasory lied, And he know Cassiel isn’t buying it… “Y’Know Mate… we’re all here for Ya, you don’t need to hide it” Cassiel Whispered.

She was always so comforting… it amaze him how comforting she is toward everyone else… and it made him curious is maybe she had her own fight before… Cassiel was the youngest out of all of them, and uetyet she acted way older than most of them…

“Don’t overwhelmed him Cass” Jehoel gently put a hand to her Shoulder and she slowly flew back down, Kasory shake his head with a smile “I’ll be fine… don’t worry” He Spoke calmly, Trying actually… trying to stay calm…

She gave him a worried look but she didn’t push the subject further.

“Have you met Antonio? He’s worried about you” Jehoel asked changing the subject, Kasiry glance at him before slowly Nodding…

He had met Antonio earlier…

Meanwhile… in God’s Domain.

“The Marriage will help The Wrath ring prosper and will Give heaven allies from hell”

Michael spoke as he stand in the middle of God’s throne, God tried to hide their own anxiety, They didn’t expect Michael to actually end up fully committing to such Act, they was hoping Michael to tell them off and told them he wanted to be with an angel but…

This was unexpected-

Although it might be a good thing for the start of a real connection between heaven and hell even if it’s not the pride ring… the wrath ring would definitely be a good Ally to have.

“Wrath ring always low on resources since they lived in the desert, we could Give them a few needed resources and they could return it with weaponry materials…” Michael Explained, God Sometimes can’t help but feel both disappointed and Amaze at how excellent Michael is at his job.

Michael started to lost all the benefits heaven and the Wrath ring could get from each other… the Marriage would make it even more possible.

God tried not to sigh when They know Michael had made his point…

“Are you sure you don’t  want to cancel and find an angel?” God asked “Oh?... Um… aren’t you the one planning for this father?” he asked confused and a bit surprised that God suddenly ask that-

Is Satan not the demon of God’s choice? Was God wanting him to be with Azrael? Belial? Baal? No god actually Said an angel this time? Michael can’t understand them at all!

“What are you trying to say Father? You know how tiring it is when it comes to this thing… I tried to pleased you but it always seems like I’m wrong all the time” Michael sigh tiredly as his smile disappear, He had always try to be on God’s side, To be What God wants him to be.

But it always seems like he’s not enough, He never could be enough… God seesm to notice the pain in Michael’s voice, God could easily read his mind… God sigh.

They know this was all their Fault and Michael was trying so hard to be What they want, There’s a reason why Michael was their Favorite Angel…

“I just wanted to make sure you’re really Committed to this idea… I do not wish for this idea to hurt you My Dear Crown Prince” God Spoke softly, Michael pause for a long second before he look away hesitating.

“Try to think about it more with Satan… I wont be mad if you wish to cancel the Marriage” God Spoke as they lean back to their seat, a Part of them hoping Michael would cancel… this was all supposed to be a simple Drama.

Something to Push Michael and Gabriel closer but it seems to fail… although God wouldn’t mind if Michael did end up with Satan, they just worried that It might be a painful Marriage… they know That Michael always push his emotions aside for God’s Command, For God’s Wish…

Michael stare at them for a moment before letting out a sing “You’re right Father… I should consider this even deeper with Satan… marriage isn’t a Game or a toy after all” Michael muttered before he summoned a portal next to him

“I will dismissed myself now, See you later Father” Michael spoke as he boy down a little, God gave him a nod and watch him leave through the portal.

They lean back to their seat even more as they stare at the Galaxy ceiling on their ceiling… God let out an amuse chuckle and yet again another mistake made by them… first Lucifer’s fall then Kasory’s change of Role in the Universe and now Michael’s little Arrange Marriage going out of their Hands.

This made them look more of a Villain than they wanted, they let out a tired sigh… they’re Losing their touch… maybe it is time to retire soon.

But if they retire soon then Azrael goes with them, It means leaving his Daughter… God felt a pang of guilt… they had tried to Ignore those guilt feeling and pretend to be ok even if they made so many mistakes… but They weren’t sure if they can keep it for too long…

They really need to retire

Meanwhile a few hours after the Meeting with God Michael had called Gabriel to his room because he need to inform him something and surprisingly Gabriel arrive… with how much Gabriel had been avoiding him…

“Are you sure?”

Gabriel asked, Michael nodded… “While I’m gone… Tell Raphael he gets the throne” Michael Half jokingly spoke as he walk around his room, Gabriel stare at him confused… and sadden in his eyes.

“So you’re really going with this huh? No more playing pretend?” Gabriel asked as his hands behind his back clenching, Michael took a deep breath and sign.

“Yes” he responded before stopping and slowly making his way to Gabriel… “Yes, No more playing Pretend…” He spoke.

“You’ll be gone from heaven for a week?” his Second In command asked, Michael nodded ag the question… “and you don’t want me to go with you?” And that Got Another nod from Michael again.

“Can I… say something before you leave?” Gabriel asked “I don’t think I could live with my life if I never told you about this” he added.

“go ahead” Michael Spoke, Gabriel took a deep breath before he stare at Michaels Yellow eyes…

“I Love You”

The room went silent…

Michael’s Eyes went wide before it soften… ah… he would’ve said the same thing if He wasn’t so Committed to this Marriage.

“I’m sorry that I hurt you” Michael whispered, Gabriel stare at him with a soft smile “I didn’t know… I’m so sorry that I hurt you because Of your feeling toward me, It’s unfair” Michael Whispered as he claw at his hand before rushing forward and Tackled Gabriel to a hug, Gabriel return the hug.

“forgive me for Harming you Gabriel… I’m so sorry” Michael whispered as his wings lowered even more.

He could cancel this wedding…

Only if His feeling for Gabriel is Mutual… it would’ve been if Gabriel said it A few weeks ago… but Michael feeling for him was as thin as a String right now…

“its fine, when you return I promise you nothing will change between us for real” Gabriel whispered, Michael claw at his back…

Gabriel already avoids him lately… should he even trust his word on that… “Gabriel… Can I say something?” Michael asked, Gabriel nodded.

“remember the Person you’ve met in the Bookstore twice? The one that said his name is my name?” Michael asked as he lean away, Gabriel nodded as he narrow his eyes a bit.

“that’s actually me…” Michael admitted, He expect Gabriel to be mad but instead Gabriel laugh… the laughter ease him… “God damn it I should’ve Known!” Gabriel laughed and Smile.

When his laughter ends he stare down at Michael “What ever Choice you chose Michael… I’ll always be there by your side, As always even if it’s just friends” Gabriel softly spoke, Michael smile at him.

“Your Happiness is worth more than Anything” Gabriel added as he put his hands on Michael’s shoulders, Michael stare up at him with a Smile.

“Thank you Gabriel… you always been there for me and yet here I am Hurting you again and again… I’m such a horrible prince” Michael Laugh nervously.

“Oh please… it hurts me more if you chose choices that wont make you truly Happy” Gabriel chuckle, He had always tried to push his feeling away… as long as in the end Michael is Happy then He wont mind.

“Just Promise me that You’d always be Happy with this choice you chose” Gabriel whispered, Michael stare at him with a gentle gaze as he nod slowly

“You know Sara is Single~” Michael joked after a few moment of Silence, the silence didn’t feel tense at all…

“oh dear god Please no, I don’t see her that way” Gabriel groaned as he move his hands away from Michael’s shoulder.

Michael Laughed at Gabriel’s respond.

The both of them didn’t say anything about it but… they both silently agree that This was the best for them, The tensions has disappear and Gabriel felt more at ease Now that he got those word off his chest, Michael felt more at ease now that He know why Gabriel had been avoiding him.

Everything will be ok for them now, Hopefully… both of them hope for a better Future for each other…

“when you return to Heaven… it’s a new start for us” Gabriel smile Widen, Michael chuckle “Right! Just the same like how you change when Lucifer Fall… it’ll be a new start between you and me, No more Hard feelings for each other” Michael spoke as he shake his head.

He extended a hand to Gabriel who Accepted it and shake his hand.

Soon a Portal Appear in the middle of the room, They both Glance at the portal… “time for you to go Prince charming” Gabriel pull his Hand away.

“don’t give anyone a hard time ok” Michael point with a playful smile before turning around to enter the portal.

“Wouldn’t dream if it” Gabriel whispered as he watch the portal disappear and he’s all alone… he grin before teleporting away…

Gabriel appear inside of a familiar pent house, He Went to the Door to a Main Bedroom and Kick open the door.

“WAKE UP RAPHAEL~” he Cheered and Immediately he dodges when a Box was thrown toward him.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” Raphael roared as he immediately sat up from his bed, he looks like a mess… Gabriel was about to say something before he notice Vox sitting up too.

He tried not to laugh “Damn it Gabriel can’t you knock man?” The Media OverLord groaned both of them still sounds so tired…

“…Raphael I can’t believe you sin in heaven! You shouldn’t have Sex Before Marriage! How could You?!” Gabriel joked and that’s…

How Heaven Saw Gabriel running through the Street while Raphael chasing after him… ready to kill him.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Azrael had been off the work while Eva Started to do her job on earth.

It’s a bit difficult because She’s still a human in a Hoodie after all, She doesn’t really want to use any Reaper’s cloak… she doesn’t have wings, But thankfully she could made herself disappear like other reapers can.

But some of them of course would still stay close to her keeping an eye on her if she accidentally got into trouble she can’t get out of.

Right now she’s sitting on the Rooftop next to her is Azrael’s second in Command, a Reaper in A dark cloak the classic Reaper Uniform.

Today Had been a slow day for her as she sat there in the middle of the night Staring at The town… Earth… such a Beautiful yet destructive place.

A place she once called home…

“Are you Hungry?” The reaper asked Eva Look up at him and nod her Head “but Usually not much place open at the time” She Told, The Reaper let out a hum before extending his hand for her, it was a skeleton but she’s not afraid.

She didn’t hesitate to take his hand as he pull her to the way down from the roof and the two made their way around the night street…

Only accompanied by the sound of animals…

“I’m sure humans have Store that open 24/7” The reaper Muttered “They do” She responded instead of ‘We do’… she’s a human too right? No she doesn’t think she is anymore though…

Soon they manage to find a convenience Store that open for 24 hours.

When they entered the Store Cashier could only see Eva while in reality there’s a Reaper walking next to her.

“Remember to pick out something Healthy, Don’t eat too much snacks… I know how your Dad Food habit is and I hope you didn’t follow that path of his” The Reaper warned, It made Eva Giggle a bit as she search around the store for an easy and Simple food she could eat.

She stop in front of the Bread section “Would you like something to eat too?” she asked, the Reaper gave her a confused look “I haven’t tried any human food after my death” He admitted, She blink at him surprised before her face became flustered out of embarrassment!

OF COURSE HE HAVENT! THIS REAPER DIED THOUSAND OF YEARS AGO!! And reapers doesn’t eat Human food… she felt so stupid for asking… it might even sounds like an offensive Question!

The Reaper notice her Little Trouble and he chuckle amuse, he put a hand to her head “Ease now I’m not offended… it really is Touching that you Actually consider if I want any or not” He told softly.

“I’m so sorry for asking” She whispered as she let out a sigh, she didn’t mean to ask such a question toward someone who’s already dead… The Reaper chuckle “I told you, it’s fine” he tried to reassure her.

Meanwhile back in the Reapers realm…

“oh? Came to Visit me SweetHeart?” Azrael grin as he look up from his Paperwork to look at the Balcony, He lean back to his seat trying not to seems like he’s in pain as he watch Raguel entered his office From the Balcony…

These assholes really uses his Balcony as a Door huh? Instead of Going to the Main Floor and went up to the elevator like a normal person-

Raguel rolled his eyes before going to Azrael’s desk “Sorry I can’t be here sooner… I have work” He apologize at the same time Azrael wave him off “Its Fine I know how busy you are… glad you visit actually Raggy Baby~” he winked.

Raguel rolled his eyes again “why are you even in your Office? Aren’t you supposed to be in bed?” Raguel asked glancing around.

Azrael raise a brow before he gesture to the pile of Paperwork in front of him “You’re not in the Right Condition to do This work” Raguel Huffed “Coming from a Workaholic? I’ll be fine Darling~” Azrael chuckle.

He's not going to be fine, he need to lay down… his back is killing him… he need to lay down, It felt like His wings were ripped off again, the feeling was still lingering there.

“Azrael” Raguel Whispered worried in his tone of Voice “Trust me I’ll be Ok” Azrael wave him off but It’s Raguel… Raguel could see through his lies, Raguel slowly shake his head with that pained look on his face.

Which Made Azrael felt even weaker…

Even the Archangel of Justice the man that Always do his work all the time, Cared for work more than anything else… told Him he need to take a rest… told him he need to stop working…

“Give me a few minutes” Azrael whispered with a sad Smile, Raguel shake his head again…

“You heard him, Get up” A Voice hissed and Azrael turn to the Balcony Door… Kasory was glaring at him as he entered the Office… oh great they’re working against him-

“just One more minute” Azrael whispered again desperately “No, Get the fuck up Raguel can take you to bed while I work on your Paperwork” Kasory Sternly Spoke before extending a hand to Azrael, Azrael smile turn to a thin line before he sigh and the smile went back to his face.

He accepted Kasory’s hand as the Archangel of Chaos pull him up gently and Raguel immediately flew to his side, It’s ridiculous how Short Raguel actually is… compared to Azrael.

Azrael lean himself to Raguel as the Archangel of Justice slowly lead him out of the Office while Kasory stays behind

He stare at the Paperwork and huffed before sitting down on the chair.

“Always So reckless Az” He whispered before turning his phone On and Play anything he could find to occupied the silence while he Summoned a pen to his hand and Start reading the paperwork.