[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p3

3/3 (there might be a 4 who knows)

After Exploring Heaven Michael offered to Introduce Charlie To God, when they arrive to God’s Domain Through Michael’s Portal Leviathan Was already Leaving back to hell

“You guys go inside I’ll wait Outside” Raphael laugh nervously “Come on Raph~ you usually have no Problem talking to Father” Michael chuckle “Just go in, I’ll wait outside” Raphael gently push Michael to the door to the Throne room.

To his Dismay Lucifer grabbed his Arm “come on, be there for Charlie Support” He Chirps but didn’t wait for Raphael’s answer as he dragged Raphael inside following the others.

Charlie let out a ‘Woah’ when She entered the Throne room… everything looks so beautiful in here, Next to her Vaggie Hold her hands and stick close, she had never gone to this place before…

It makes her a little wary “Welcome all of you” Gabriel Greeted as he fly down with a smile trying to avoid Lucifer’s glare “look at her! She’s so precious!” A Voice Squeal, Charlie gave turn to an unfamiliar Archangel flying towards her and cupped her cheek “Lucy! She look just like you! Look at her so cute~” Metatron Eyes sparkle.

“Raphael” God Called And Raphael lower his head in fear and shame… both Lucifer and Michael glance at him confused

Was something wrong?

“Michael, Lucifer it is a pleasure to see you again face to face” God Hum, tone more friendlier and welcoming…

“I welcome you to my Domain… all 6 of you” God Told “Six? There’s 5 of us Dad” Michael huffed amuse, God raise a brow and their glance toward Raphael who was Holding on to whatever is in his pocket.

God sigh before stand up and for a long time in history… they walk down the throne, And shrink their Body to a Smaller size as they stand in front of Charlie, Metatron had retreated.

“Princess Charlie Morningstar, You look so much like your Father” God smile down at her, she smile up at them “I got that a lot” Charlie grinned, God turn to Vaggie who seems to be on guard “Vaggie, It is a surprise to see you back in heaven… I apologize for what your fellow Exorcist did” “I-its fine your Majesty” Vaggie Responded.

“at ease my daughter, I will not hurt you, Or Anyone else” god stole a glance at Raphael who still wont look up.

“so um… I want to ask for something but I know it’s a big ask” Charlie Raise a Hand “Ask away” God nod at her “Can you… Bless my Hotel? So that we can Redeem sinners?” That earn a Smile from god “Your Hotel Had been Blessed the moment you took Raguel in my child, Zadkiel had given you his Blessing of Mercy and Raguel had given you His blessing of Redemption… there’s nothing I could add more” God Responded.

“You mean this whole time our hotel could work?” Vaggie whispered, God Nod “You just need to find how, But we had done our part… Now it’s all up to you” god gesture.

“thank you so much!” “No need to thank me, why don’t you Thank Zadkiel and Raguel? Im sure Raguel is at the court house while Zadkiel is at the First Level of Heaven” God Told “Zadkiel did Say he wanted to observe humans…”  Gabriel added.

“observe Humans?” Charlie asked confused “Why don’t you run along and See what Zadkiel is doing?” God asked with a smile “Gabriel you go with them” they put a hand to Gabriel’s shoulder “Ehmm… U sure?” Gabriel asked still trying to avoid the fact Lucifer wont stop glaring at him.

“yes” God Hum “Metatron You should Take a break too” “… Yes Father” Metatron Bow a little before flying out of the room “keep your hands to yourself” Lucifer whisper glaring at Gabriel who raise both hand in defense, Michael glance between then in a confused manner.