38. The Wedding season

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Also, please check the announcements I make from time to time. There might an important info for you peeps.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

The Durrani mansion shimmered like a jewel under the moonlight, its windows glowing with warmth. The theme of the whole mansion was kept pink and gold matching Haniya's dress along with other family members. 

The air was filled with the sound of the rhythmic beat of the dholki. As the sun dipped below the horizon, the sky turned into a canvas of hues, mirroring the joyous mood within the household. Inside, the air was filled with the fragrant scent of jasmine and rose petals, mingling with the excited chatter of the guests. 

"I can't believe we've grown so fast that you're about to get married now", said Haniya's cousin Tara as she helped her get ready for the ceremony.  

"Zyada emotional hone ki zarurat nahi hai", Haniya said.

(There's no need to get so emotional)

Tara rolled her eyes as she stuck out her tongue to tease Haniya.

"Oho, ladkiyon! Abhi tak tayyar nahi hui, sab intezaar kar rahe hain", Misha entered carrying a basket filled with jasmine garlands.

(Oho girls! You're still not ready yet, everybody is waiting)

"Bas ho gaya Mami", Tara said.

(Almost done Mami)

"Jaldi karo, Haniya ke sasural se log aane hi wale honge rasam ke liye", Misha informed.

(Do it faster, Haniya's in-laws must be on their way here for the ceremony)

"Yes yes, Mami. You go we'll bring her", Tara said putting jasmine garlands on Haniya's hair which was tied together in a low messy bun.

"My pretty baby", Misha said admiring her daughter. She kissed Haniya's forehead as her eyes teared up in happiness. 

"Mama-", Haniya warned Misha.

"No no, I'm not crying", Misha said as she slightly wiped her eyes before leaving the room.

Haniya, resplendent in a vibrant ensemble of pink and gold, was being pulled into the whirlwind of festivities by her enthusiastic cousins. They dragged her towards the center of the courtyard where the mehendi ceremony was about to begin. Her laughter mingled with theirs, a symphony of happiness that seemed to echo through the halls of the mansion. 

Meanwhile, Haniya's family bustled about, making sure everything was perfect for their beloved daughter's special day. Misha, moved gracefully from one task to another, her eyes shining with pride and a hint of nostalgia. Meanwhile, Aaryan, stood tall and regal, overseeing the arrangements with a mix of excitement and solemnity.

"Ahaan! First mehendi, then dholki!", Aiza slapped Ahaan's arms as he wrapped a scarf around his head, dancing in the center of the ladies.

 Haniya's laughter was filled in the air. Everybody was happy. 

Ahaan was the life of the party as he continued dancing and teasing his elder sister, cracking jokes, and keeping everyone entertained. His infectious energy spread like wildfire, adding an extra spark to the already electric atmosphere.