35. ❝Abeer ki setting❞

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Also, please check the announcements I make from time to time. There might an important info for you peeps.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

HANIYA'S POV

"Uff", I rubbed my palms together. I can't, I'm nervous. I just hope everything will be fine. I pushed the door of the café as I entered. 

"Haniya!", I jerked my head in the direction of the voice. There he is, Abeer Raina. All dressed up in his fancy black suit like the CEO he is. I moved towards the table where he was sitting as he passed me a smile. 

"Hey", I said taking a seat in front of him. 

"Hi!", He replied. Why the hell is he even nervous?!

"Umm- you look beautiful", I smiled at this compliment. Okay!!

"Thanks, you look good too", He smiled.

"So? What is it?", I asked. His eyes wandered around the room, before looking at me again.

"I- actually, there's something I want to tell you", And we're going in the same direction. 

Before He could do anything further, I put up my hand to stop him.

"Let me guess, you were obsessed with me since Didi's wedding and started stalking me, sending me creepy vibes and texts. But now you wanna confess because you love Janvi and you wanna start a new life with her", His eyes widened in surprise. At this point I was internally, laughing as I caught him off guard. 

"H-How do you know?", He hesitantly asked. What a man! He focused on how I knew instead of being guilty about what he did. 

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm right", I said. He cleared his throat before looking down. I guess he's feeling guilty now. 

"Look I'm really sorry for what I did. I know It wasn't right but that's how I am- I mean I was. I'm trying to change myself for my betterment. Believe me, my intention was never to creep you out or hurt you, I was just- I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me someday", He confessed. He still looked down not being able to look in my eyes.

"I know you're sorry or else why would've come and confess your crime", I said passing him a smile. That's all I can do right now, forgive him. Moving on is the best remedy for a better life. Whatever he did was wrong but now he realized his mistake so I don't think that there's any use of not forgiving him. It will make his and mine, both of our lives better.

"So, you forgave me?", He looked at me finally. 

"Yes, I did", I nodded making him smile.

"Thank you so much, Haniya. You've no idea how happy I am", I chuckled.

"I can tell that", I smiled. I took my things looking at the time. Shoot! I'm late. They must be waiting for me.

"Now that everything is settled, I'll take my leave now", I said.

"Wait-", Just don't say what I am thinking. I looked at him.

"Y-Yeah?", He signalled me to sit down.

"Can you do me a favor? I know I'm not in a place to ask you that. I hope you don't mind", Why is he beating around the bush?!