14. A day from the future~

"Ratan nu neend na aave,Dil tainu vekhna chaave,Ruk gaiyan ghadiyan sohniye,Ik pal na kateya jaave
Tere bina jeena saza ho gya ve saanu,Ishq tere da nasha ho gaya nee saanu,Ishq tere da nasha ho gaya nee saada"

AUTHOR'S POV

There was a pin-drop silence in the dining hall of Mirza mansion. It was a shining bright morning, the birds were chirping, and the rustling wind was heard as everyone ate their breakfast in silence. Nobody dared to start a conversation but the clattering of spoons with their plates said a lot. 

Naina looked at Sahil and then her husband who stared at her with the same expression. When she saw that no one was taking a step ahead, she cleared her throat before encouraging herself to speak with her son.

"Sallu, beta hame, mera matlab hai hum sabko aapse kuch zaroori baat karni this", She crossed her finger under the table, hoping to get an answer from her.

(Sallu, son, I wanted to, I mean we all wanted to talk to you about something important)

"Kahiye", His voice came as deep as it used to be but it had no excitement, no sign of life like before when he had her. Everyone went in shock for a moment when he lifted his head to look at his mother with his tired eyes. His eyes were empty with no emotions, no sign of passion, excitement, or even love. It's like he had become hopeless after her.

(Say)

"Dekhiye Sallu, hum sabse aapki yeh haalat nahi dekhi jaati hai. I know, yeh aapke liye bohot mushkil hoga lekin hum chahte hai ki aap koi ladki pasand karke, shaadi karle-", Her eyes started to fill with tears as she spoke. She saw a neck popping out in his neck, she knew he hated this conversation but she had to say this to him. But before she could complete he raised his hand to stop her and stood up from his chair. 

(Look Sallu, we all can't see you in this condition. I know, this will be very difficult for you but we want you to select a girl to get married-)

Suddenly, Naina stood up abruptly with tears in her eyes. 

"Aaj hum bina apni baat sunaye aapko kahi nahi jaane denge! Haniya ab aapki zindagi se jaa chuki hain, hamesha hamesha ke liye!!", She fell onto the floor sobbing hard. Sahil pressed his hands on his ears as tears formed in his eyes.

(Today, I will not let you go anywhere without making you listen to me! Hania is now gone from your life, forever!!)

"Ha Sahil, yahi hakeekat hai", Ishika said softly, trying to make him understand. Everybody in the room had tears in their eyes. Soniya rubbed her mother's back trying to calm her. 

(Yes Sahil, this is the reality)

"We all know how much you loved her, but fate had other plans. We all love you Sallu and we can't see you like this. We want the best for you, SO JUST FORGET HER!", Naina screamed while sobbing.  

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!!", Sahil screamed pressing his hands onto his ears. He immediately ran upstairs, not able to take this anymore, leaving his mother sobbing on the floor.

.

.

.

"Aap hume kabhi chodke mat jaiyyega, hum mar jayenge aapke bina"

Her words echoed in his mind as he stared at her picture. His face was emotionless but his tears kept on flowing.

"Humne to wada aapse kiya tha lekin aap hi hume chodke chali gayi. Ab bataiyye hum kya kare, hum mar jayenge aapke bina Hani"

(I had made a promise to you but you left me. Now tell me what should I do, I will die without you Hani)

 He broke down as he said that. 

On the other hand...

A chuckle echoed in a dark room but soon it turned into a sob. It was a bright morning but standing in this room felt like it was night. The whole room was a mess, several whiskey bottles were scattered on the floor as her pictures filled the whole room. There was a pin-drop silence for a moment before Abeer let out another chuckle. He sat in a corner on the floor.

He took another sip from the bottle in his hand as he held her picture in his other hand. His eyes were red, they were filled with tears but were empty at the same time, and his cheeks had tear stains. He doesn't even care about his own life now because his life was gone with her that very day. It's like he was getting punished for his sins, a very slow and painful death. He was alive but dead at the same time. 

"You look so pretty today", He chuckled drunkenly staring at the picture in his hand.

Suddenly, his chuckle turned into a sob as his tears flowed. 

"Why?"

"Why did you leave me alone?"

"I could've made everything right, we could've been happy but you left me"

"TELL ME WHY?!"

"He didn't even love you but I did, with my whole heart, you should've taken me with you"

"But I forgive you, I love you"

That's all he says every day to her photo. 

______________________________________________________

Hello peepss!

I'm sorry, Ik I'm late, I had some work so I started writing late.

This one is a kind of spoiler or you can say "A day from the future"

So this has to be short but!

But I promise to update a long chapter next.

So, I hope you like it!

And if you did then please give it a star and drop your thoughts about it in the comment section.

Please do follow, vote, and comment!

Your one follow, one vote and one comment can make someone's day!

Also, you can follow me on Instagram for spoilers and edits. You can check the link from my bio and I'll drop my username below.

aksa0writes

Enjoy!

Bye bye!

ILY❤️