32. Sahil's plan

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Also, if there won't be enough votes and comments on this chapter, I won't post the next one.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

"I  don't understand why hasn't he replied to my text. Maybe, he is busy or....he's isn't interested in me anymore", Haniya murmured.

She frustratedly sighed as her earring's stopper kept on slipping from her hand. She was sitting in front of the mirror getting ready as her mother told her. She again picked up the stopper fixing it behind her ear. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, she took a deep breath as her mind kept on going back to Sahil. She was nervous.....really nervous. 

Several questions were going through her mind. What if her marriage got fixed with someone else? What if Sahil gets married to someone else? What she-

"Hani!! Come here!", She flinched upon hearing Misha's voice. 

"Coming Mama!", She yelled back. She stood up looking at her attire. She smiled looking at her mother's choice.

"Light blue always suits you", That's what she said while giving this suit to Haniya. She wore her anklets before slipping onto her flats as she grabbed her scarf to go with her suit and ran downstairs.

"Oh my my! My sister looks so pretty", Aiza ran towards her as she hugged her tightly. Little Ashar ran along with his mother and hugged Haniya's leg.

"Didi! Let me meet my handsome", Haniya chuckled pulling back from the hug. She looked at the little boy who was clinging to her leg. 

"Ashar", She said softly. Ashar looked up at his Aani as he heard her soft voice. He stared at her with his big doe eyes making Haniya awe.

"My baby", She picked him up in her arms and planted kisses on both of her cheeks. 

He leaned towards her giving a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"Awwww! My handsome!", Her melted as she squeezed his cheeks.

"Hani!", Before she could continue playing with him, Misha interrupted.

"Yes Mama!", She said handing Ashar back to his mother. He made a crying face leaning towards Haniya who moved towards the kitchen. Aiza looked at him in disbelief.

"You're my son or her?" She said, following Haniya.

"Hani, everything is ready. We'll serve snacks first then lunch, ok", Misha explained, Haniya rolled her eyes at her mother's efforts.

"Snacks ki kya zarurat hai, khana khilao aur bhagao", She mumbled, enough loud for Aiza to hear who stood beside her.

(There's no need for snacks, just feed them lunch and ask them to go)

"Hani", Aiza whispered, bumping her elbow.

"Bibi ji, mehmaan aa gaye hain", A maid came to inform.

(Madam, guests have arrived)

Misha nodded.

"Just make sure to do everything properly", Misha said before following the maid outside. Haniya sat on the stool, making faces while Aiza laughed at her.