11. Frustrated Haniya

AUTHOR'S POV

"Am I speaking to Abeer Raina?", A female voice asked from the other side of the phone making Abeer frown.

"May I ask who's this?", He asked unsure of the female voice. Instead of a reply, he heard a soft chuckle making his heart flutter.

"Who are you?", He asked not liking the way he was feeling.

"Woah waoh! Mr. Raina don't be mad", She said, amusement clear in her voice. He took a breath trying to calm himself. He already had enough on his plate and he didn't want more. 

"Cut the crap and tell me what you want", He warned.

"Mr. Raina, you'll know what I want and who I am, once you meet me", She said in a calm tone.

"Bullshit! I'm not meeting-"

"Na na! Don't even think about it, I know everything about you and by everything I meant everything", She warned making each and every word clear. Abeer ran a hand through his hair as he felt anger building inside him. At this point, he was left with no choice. She chuckled softly taking his silence as a "Yes" as she continued.

"7 pm, downtown café, I'll see you there. And Mr. Raina, be on time, I'm more into punctuality", She hung up before he could say anything. 

"Aghhhh!", Abeer let out a frustrated scream, slamming his phone on the desk. He chuckled darkly as he smirked. 

This was the first time someone had tried to challenge him. He was angry as well as amused at the fact. 

"Ab toh aapse milna hi padega, aakhir hum bhi toh dekhe ki kon hai jisme hame challenge karne ki himmat hai", He said darkly.

(Now I will have to meet you, after all, I will also see who has the courage to challenge me)

HANIYA'S POV

2 hours, It's been 2 fucking hours and I'm just laying on my bed reading my love quotes book while thinking about him. 

Him

Him, him, and only him.

I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time, I sighed dreamily.

There's nothing else I could think of, it's like my mind isn't working at all. I was smiling like a stupid person reading another quote as his picture flashed through my mind. I haven't walked to him since yesterday. I picked up my phone to check if I had missed any call from him but there was no sign of his call. I huffed sadly, I mean I'm mad at him so I can't text him but he can call me, if not Call then at least text me but no!

Gosh!

I'm dying to talk to you stupid, just call or at least text for once! 

He has no idea how badly I want his name to light up on my phone screen. I huffed sadly, turning the page of the book as I read another quote.

"Dying to talk to you but refusing to text you"

And I felt my face heating up as my cheeks turned red. This is so embarrassing, it's like that, even the book is taunting me now. This is all his fault, stupid!

I dropped the book on my chest, sighing for the hundredth time.

"Where are you Sahil?", I murmured. 

"Aaaghhh!", I frustratedly ruffled my hair as I sat up straight on my bed. I looked at his picture in my phone pointing at him angrily. 

"You stupid! This is all your fault, Don't you ever get tired of roaming in my head 24/7? Huh!?", I said angrily.