2. Alone with him

AUTHOR'S POV

"Where are you guys taking us, by the way?", Haniya asked Sara on the phone.

Sara entered the room where her husband and his cousins were sitting. She smiled at everyone as she took a seat beside her husband. 

"Umm, I can't tell because that's a surprise Armaan has prepared for us all, " she said.

"OK, but how will I come along? It's a whole hour's drive from my house to yours." Haniya replied.

"Relax, Hani! I'll send someone to pick you up and then we'll go together from my house"

Sahil sat near the window, his ears perked attentively as soon as Sara called Haniya's name. He looked at Sara from the corners of his eyes, giving all his attention to their conversation.

"OK, but send someone I know. I can't travel with some stranger", Haniya said annoyed by Sara's decision.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Be ready at 5, see ya, love you", Sara bid her goodbye as she cut the call. She sighed looking at her husband.

"What happened?", He asked.

"Well, Haniya can't come here on her own because her car broke down. So, someone has to go and pick her up", She replied with a sad sigh. 

Her husband looked at her searching for some kind of problem in whatever she said.

"Now the problem is, who will go and pick her up?", She asked.

This time Sahil turned around to look at Armaan. Armaan passed him a look smirking as he knew something was fishy with Sahil.

"Don't worry babe! Sahil will go and pick her up", He smirked remembering when he saw Sahil gawking at Haniya. 

Armaan knew that Sahil was interested in Haniya. 

Sara looked at Sahil with hope as she knew that it was hard to convince him but poor Sara didn't know that he was waiting for this opportunity so that he could spend some time alone with her without anyone looking.

"At what time?", He asked without hitting around the bush.

"At 5 then we'll go together from her-", Before she completes her sentence, Armaan interrupted.

"Why bring her here? I mean Sahil is also going with the right, so when he picks her up, he'll bring her to the place we are going.", Armaan said as his smile widened.

Sahil bit his inner cheek to hide his smile. He mentally thanked Armaan. Now he would be alone with her for 2 hours. 

"Hani!! Beta aapki gaadi aa gayi hai. Aa jaiyye der ho rahi hai!", Haniya heard her mother shouting. She quickly looked at herself in the mirror one last time as she wore her anklets before going out of her room. Some might think that she's old-fashioned because she wears anklets most of the time but she loves her anklets.

(Hani!! Beta your car has arrived. Come on, it's getting late!)

 Come on, it's getting late!)