3. The Waterfall

"Aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
Tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
Ho aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
Tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
Teri hasi teri adaa auron se hai bilkul judaa"

AUTHOR'S POV  

"Hani, kaha reh gaye tum log?", Sara asked on the phone call.

(Hani, where are you guys?)

Haniya looked at Sahil who was driving peacefully.

"We're almost there, I think it hardly would take 15 mins to reach now", She said still looking at him.

"OK, be safe, love ya", Haniya looked at her phone screen as she hung up.

She sighed making Sahil glance at her. He shook his head smirking. She again looked at the man beside her. This was the first time she noticed his features. 

Sahil looked at her from the corner of his eyes as his smirk widened.

Finally, you looked at me. I was going crazy thinking how should I make you notice me- He thought.

She noticed a small mole near his left eye as she stared at him. Her eyes traveled from his forehead to his pointed nose, his black eyes. Her eyes almost popped out when she saw his sharp jaw.

Her eyes moved down to his lips, she gulped as her mouth went dry.

Sahil bit his lower lip enjoying her stare at him.

He's not that bad- She thought

Well, he's hot!- Her inner voice claimed

Yes- wait! No I mean, he might be but I don't think so- She fought her inner voice

Her thoughts stopped when he suddenly looked at her making her startled. She immediately looked out of the window, not wanting him to see her flushed face.

Sahil bit his cheek trying to control his laugh. The car came to a stop as he got out moving toward the other side of the car, opening her door.  She frowned looking at him.

"We are here", He said.

"OH, OK", She grabbed her bag and tried to get out but he stood in front of her making it difficult for her.

Her eyes widened when he suddenly leaned towards her, She tried to shift back but the gear wasn't helping. She closed her eyes tightly when felt his hot breath on her cheek.

"Next time If you want to stare, just tell me and I'll make it easy for you", He whispered in her ear. She felt a shiver down her spine at his deep voice as her breath stopped.

He inhaled deeply before planting a kiss in her ear making her heart thumping fast. He smoothly pulled away looking at her red face as she took a deep breath when he pulled away.