26. I'm in love with Janvi

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

Abeer turned around when he heard Haniya's voice. He looked at her as she stood there speechless. She could not believe her eyes that it was him. The person who stalked her, the person because of whom she was traumatized was Abeer Raina—the same Abeer Raina who always acted with such humbleness. 

"Say something", He said feeling anxious when she just stood there looking at him. 

"I am- I mean- It's really you", She didn't know what to say. Her eyes got teary, she was feeling so emotional at the moment. 

"Please, don't cry. Come, let's sit then I'll explain everything to you", He guided her inside the café as they both sat down. 

Abeer signaled the waiter ordering two cups of coffee. The waiter gave him a sly smile before getting back to his work. Abeer shook his head.

"Before you say anything, just hear me out. I eagerly want to tell you everything", Abeer said before she could even ask anything. 

He looked at her and took a deep breath.

"From where do I start?", He blabbered.

"From the very beginning", He nodded. 

"So, everything started from the day both our families joined...I guess. I remember how I couldn't take my eyes off you on the day of my brother's engagement. You wore a pink saree...and those anklets", He looked down and chuckled at his thoughts as his mind went back to that day. 

"I remember the sound of those anklets. I found it very old-fashioned but they looked good on you. You did something to me, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I felt like you were the one and I had to get you at any cost.....and as easy as that seemed, it wasn't. You didn't even look at me, I was going crazy. I wanted your attention....damn! I needed it. On the day of the wedding, I tried to get in your room so that I could take one of your belongings and then I would meet you on the pretext of returning it and then I would try to impress you", Haniya couldn't believe he did this as her eyes widened. 

"But everything went in vain....your brother caught me. He was polite but I knew he was suspicious of me. The wedding was done and I couldn't do anything. I was really angry, at that point, it wasn't about the attraction...it was all about my stubbornness. You had become my obsession. And then I started stalking you. Checking your social media, your daily life, your relationships, your past....everything. I knew it all. You know, I have a room with your pictures all over the walls. I have all your photos from childhood till now", Haniya's eyes started to tear up as she gasped. It was too much for her to believe. 

"You still didn't give me attention, so I started sending you bouquets with different notes and I even wrote you a poem", He laughed at himself. 

"I was so stupid, so dumb. Then I had to leave you and go to London for work", He said.

"That's why the bouquets stopped coming", Haniya said. Now everything started to make sense to her. 

"Yes, and that's when Sahil entered your life. I was very angry when I found out. He immediately had your attention but me....I was trying so hard still didn't get any. I knew I had to do something about him and then mom told me about the party at your house and we were invited. That was my only chance, so I took a flight back to attend it. I again tried but got nothing, I only had one option left and that was to send my parents with a proper marriage proposal for you. When Sameer came to know about this, he threatened me to stay away from you but my parents were happy with my decision. I knew you'd never agree but I still wanted to shoot my shot. Whatever Sahil did that day, creating that scene had me fuming in anger. That's when I met Janvi. She told me how she wanted to separate you-"

𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟖+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें