22. Unveiling the hidden emotions

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading. I have a request,

Please, try to check the announcements I make every time as they are important and they contain important things.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________ 

AUTHOR'S POV 

Everyone was working in silence in Mirza's mansion. The sound of heels clicking on the floor echoed as Janvi entered. She looked around to see no one other than the workers. She frowned. 

Is everybody asleep already- She thought as it was already 8 pm.

"Maani! Come here!", A worker came running towards her upon hearing her name. She bowed.

"Yes, madam?", She looked at Janvi. 

"Yeh ghar khaali kyu hai? Kaha hai sab?", She asked.

(Why the house is empty? Where's everybody?)

"Sab Durrani ji ke ghar gaye hai, bibi ji", Janvi frowned.

(Everybody has gone to Durrani ji's house, madam)

"Durrani? Why?", She asked, trying not to feel anxious. 

"Sahil baba aur Haniya bibi ki mangni ki date pakki karne ke liye", Maani smiled, feeling happy and excited for the couple. 

(To fix Sahil sir and Haniya madam's engagement date)

Janvi's face fell as she heard that. She was so busy celebrating Sahil and Haniya's breakup that she missed their patch-up. Hell! The thought didn't even cross her mind for a second. 

"When they'll come back?", She looked at Maani. 

"They'll be late but you can wait in the hall if you want", Maani looked at Janvi before hesitantly telling her. 

As Maani was about to lead her to the hall, Janvi put up her palm stopping her. 

"Tell Sara to call me when she comes back", Maani hesitantly nodded as Janvi turned around to leave. 

She closed her car door with a loud thud as she settled in her seat with darkness surrounding her. Tears filled her eyes, she sniffed as a sob felt her throat. She suddenly screamed punching her steering wheel.

"How can he do this to me?!! Why?! WHYY!!??", Her forehead dropped on the wheel as she continued sobbing. 

JANVI'S POV 

Why Sahil? Why? 

It hurts. It hurts so fucking much. How can he do this to me? How can he get over me so easily? We were so happy, so happy together. My heart can't take this. I can't handle this much pain. Doesn't matter how much I wipe my tears away, they won't stop falling. 

I chuckled looking at our picture together on my phone's lock screen. It was me and him in our final year of high school. He never liked taking pictures, but I insisted on taking one with him. He wasn't a guy who liked to smile all the time but he smiled every time he looked at me.  Ok, that's enough now! I dialed his number. 

"The number you're calling is not answering at the moment. Please try again later".

*Beep beep*