13. Sahil confronted Haniya

AUTHOR'S POV

"I know you're hiding something from me, Hani", As soon as he said that, Haniya's face turned pale. She jerked her head towards him as he stared back at her.

Her eyes opened wide, her face turned white, and her hands trembled due to anxiety as everything fell silent, she could feel a drop of cold sweat running down her spine. After a while, she hesitantly smiled at him trying to ease the situation. 

She could feel herself on the verge of crying. She hadn't told anybody about this stalker thing and wasn't ready to confront it. By telling this whole stalker situation, she didn't want to ruin whatever they had. She looked down at her hands.

"W-What are s-saying? W-Why would I h-hide anything?", She stuttered. 

She cursed mentally for stuttering as she heard his dark chuckle, giving shivers down her spine. Sahil shook his head in disbelief, he promised himself not to push her about it if she was not ready to tell but he couldn't help himself after he saw the envelope.

This is the gift he was talking about- He thought.

He wanted to tell her about the call so severely but he contained himself. He felt a ping in his heart when he saw her face turning pale while her hands trembled. He took a deep breath trying to control his anger. He wanted to give that bastard a painfully slow death for making her like this. He looked at her while she looked down afraid to look at him. She was afraid that if she looked at him she might end up telling him and it would ruin her.

"Tell me about it whenever you're ready", He whispered in her ear. 

She heard disappointment in his voice making her feel guilty. Her eyes filled with tears, thinking that she hurt him. She looked at him with tears in her eyes as he backed away.

"Sahil, I-"

"It's fine, sweetheart. I know there's something bothering you, but I don't want to push you until you're ready to tell me. Just know that someone hurting you is a very far thing, I won't even let any danger come near you", Her tears flowed as he cupped her cheeks, wiping the tears. 

"Thank you", She whispered, closing her eyes as he leaned and planted a kiss on each of her eyes wiping away the tears. She sniffed looking down, smiling as he kissed her forehead.

"Let's go now?", She nodded. 

He smiled at her holding her hand as he intertwined his fingers with hers. He walked ahead of her as she stared at his back, smiling ear to ear.

As soon as they left the place the couple hiding behind the pillar took a deep breath of relief. 

"What my brother is doing with your sister, Ahaan?", The girl said. Ahaan chuckled.

"Your brother is whipped for my sister, just like I am for his sister", He said catching her off guard as she smacked his arm while he laughed. She blushed hard at his comment while he kept on teasing her. He suddenly grabbed her waist, pulling her closer as her eyes widened. He leaned closer. Just as their lip were about to touch.

"Soniya", Their eyes opened wide as they looked towards the source of the voice. 

Misha stood near the gate staring at the couple mischievously. They both stared at her as their face turned pale. Soniya pushed Ahaan hard making him fall to the ground. Misha raised her brows in question.