What really happened?

AUTHOR'S POV

FLASHBACK TO AFTER SARA'S PARTY (CHAPTER 7)

That night, Sahil confessed his feelings for her at the party at Haniya's house. They shared some special moments. After the party was over, Haniya was all alone in her room. There were millions of thoughts going through her mind, driving her crazy. She still wasn't able to process what happened. 

She was feeling so many emotions at the same time. With those thoughts in her mind, she looked forward to her future with him. She stood up from her swing going inside her room. Her smile wasn't leaving as she lay down on her bed, slowly drifting to sleep. 

That's when everything starts. 

We all know that we dreamt of what was happening in our minds before sleeping. Our thoughts become our dreams. And the same happened with her. 

She had special feelings for Sahil, she saw him and her together in her dream. Abeer and Janvi had always taken a negative spot for her. She always felt intimidated around Abeer and she never liked Janvi's company. So in her dream, Abeer became her stalker, Janvi became obsessed with Sahil and she would go to any limits to have him (On Sara's wedding ceremony, she saw how clingy Janvi was with Sahil). She saw both of them together as a couple.

Everything in her dream turned out so real and complicated. It somehow had to end, hence she dreamt of all the cheating things, Janvi attempting suicide, and then, her accident. The view of her accident sent such a sudden shockwave that she really thought she was dead and she stopped breathing in real life too (that was when Ahaan tried to wake her up and she wasn't breathing). 

Everything that happened in past chapters was just a dream or a nightmare. Nothing happened in reality. In reality, she was just sleeping and she woke up the next day after the party. 

The real love story starts now. They get together and everybody gets their happy ending.

*ONLY FEW MORE CHAPTERS ARE LEFT. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WILL STAY WITH ME TILL THE END*

___________________________________________________________

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF STILL ANY CONFUSION IS LEFT.  

AND FOR THE LAST TIME, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY PLOT TWIST OR IT DOESN'T EXCITE YOU, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOU CAN STOP READING MY BOOK FOR GOD'S SAKE.

I'VE TRIED MY BEST TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ALL OF YOU AND STILL, I'M GETTING THOSE COMMENTS AND TEXTS THAT, "WHAT TYPE OF PLOT TWIST IS THIS?!", "I WASTED MY TIME READING YOUR BOOK", "IT'S ALL MEANINGLESS", "WE CRIED AND WAITED FOR NOTHING". 

IF YOU WASTED YOUR TIME READING MY BOOK, THEN GO AND SAVE IT FOR SOME GOOD SHIT INSTEAD OF TELLING ME THIS. 

IT TAKES A LOT OF NERVE TO CREATE BOOK, IT'S NOT EASY TO CREATE ALL THESE DIALOGUES AND PLOTS. SO PLEASE STOP TELLING ME THAT MY BOOK IS A WASTE OF TIME.