31. Marriage proposal?

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

SAHIL'S POV

"I'll talk to you later, I've a meeting right now", Before she could say anything, I hung up. 

She doesn't remember anything? As much as I know her, she doesn't drink. Then how can she not remember anything? 

"Why did you lie to her?", I looked at Armaan who was sitting in front of me. 

"Doesn't matter", I sighed. 

"Bhai, tera masla kya hai? Tu puri raat soya nahi, mujhe bhi saath jagake rakha. Subha hote hi mujhe bouquet bhejne ke liye bhaga diya. Ab office aaye, toh tuney saari meetings cancel kardi uske call ke intezaar mein. Usne call nahi kari toh mujhse number leke tuney karli, ab jab ussey baad karne ka mauka mila tujhe toh tuney jhoot bolke call cut kar diya. Tu chahta kya hai", I just stared at him.

(Brother, what is your matter? You didn't sleep the whole night, you kept me awake too. In the morning, you made me run to send her the bouquet. When we reached the office, you canceled all the meetings just to wait for her call. She didn't call so you took her number from me to call her, and now, when you got a chance to talk to her, you lied to her and disconnected the call. what do you even want?)

He wasn't lying though. I sighed heavily. What else am I supposed to do? I know there must be a reason that she doesn't remember anything but still, it upsets me. 

"Oh bhai! Tujhse baat kar raha hu mein, inn deewaron se nahi", I rolled my eyes at his statement.

(Oh brother! I'm talking to you, not these walls)

"Mere bhai, meri abhi abhi shaadi hui hai. Thoda rehem mere upar karle, mujhe raat bhar jaagna padha teri wajah se naa ki meri biwi ki wajah se", I looked at his begging face.

(My brother, I just got married. Have some mercy on me, I had to stay awake all night just because of you and not my wife)

"Yeah yeah, I know", I said as I slumped on my chair.

"Sahil, what happened?", I know he was worried. 

"She doesn't remember anything", He looked at me confusingly.

"What do you mean?", He asked.

"Arey yaar, usko kuch yaad nahi. Kal jo kuch bhi hamare beech hua, usko kuch bhi yaad nahi. Mujhse khud puch rahi thi woh ki kal kya hua tha", I was so frustrated at this point.

(Oh man, she doesn't remember anything. Whatever happened between us yesterday, she doesn't remember anything. She herself was asking me what happened yesterday)

"Ok, so this is the reason behind your crankiness. I get bro", I glared at him but he just chuckled. 

"Look, you love her right? And you want to spend your whole life with her?", I nodded, listening carefully to him.

"That's it then. Badi Amma was the one who chose her for you and now when you've seen her, you're ready to accept her. Then what are you waiting for my brother", What is he even trying to say?