12. The shocker

AUTHOR'S POV

The car stopped at its destination as Abeer pulled the brakes. He looked at his watch, he smirked knowing he arrived on time. He pulled his shades and got out of the car. He had parked his car a bit far from the café, so he walked towards the cafe.

He looked around to see people having fun, some couples and some friends. He shook his head taking his phone out of his pocket as he looked around once, looking for the person he was going to meet.

He went to sit at a table inside the cafe.

"May I take your order, sir?", He looked up to see a waiter smiling at him.

"Not yet, I'm waiting for someone", He said dismissing the waiter.

He looked down at his injured hand and chuckled remembering every drop of his blood he used in writing the letter as tapped his feet impatiently waiting for the person.

"Mr. Raina", He heard his name being called by the same feminine voice. He kept his hand on his heart when it suddenly started thumping fast.

He stood up and turned around. He saw a girl in a salwar suit with sharp features. He looked at her silently taking in the features, long waist-length black hair, sharp eyes, and full plumpy lips, they stretched up as she smiled at him.

"Let's take a seat then we'll talk further", She said waking him out of his trance. He nodded taking a seat opposite hers, cursing at himself mentally for gawking at her. He waved at the waiter calling him out.

"Yes sir?", The waiter asked politely.

"One espresso for me", Abeer said.

"And for madam?", He asked.

"I'll have an iced cappuccino", He noted the orders before taking leave.

"Who are you?", Abeer asked straightforwardly, staring at her as he watched her chuckle.

"You are so straightforward, aren't you?", She said, he raised his brow at her response.

"Well, I'm Janvi Kanna", She introduced herself.

"Janvi", He repeated like he was testing out how her name would sound on his tongue.

"Tell me, Janvi, do I know you?", Abeer titled his head.

"No, but I know you and also what you want", She smirked making his jaw clenched.

"I know you want Haniya Durrani and I also know that you've been stalking her for months", She chuckled as she looked at his injured hand which was covered with a fresh bandit, making him angrier. He cleared his throat, trying to hide his injured hand as he leaned towards the table.

"What do you want from me?", He gritted his teeth.

"Don't worry, I'm here for both of our benefit", She said.

"Cut the crap and just fucking tell me what you want?", He said almost shouting, grabbing other customers' attention.

"You want Haniya and I want Sahil but unfortunately Sahil wants that bitch", She hissed.