CHAPTER 33

HAZEL'S POV

"What is she doing here? Who invited Chloe to come huh?" I whispered to Annie.

"Duh, it's not me. Kenji and I went to Airon's house to help him cook then we saw her talking to Airon outside and then she joined us."

Speaking of the devil, I heard she transfered in our school too. Though I don't know what class she belongs because I'm really busy. Annie said that she always comes in their club and watching Airon. Tss.

"And Omi let her in in my house?" I gave him the key so he can get anything in my kitchen. But I didn't told him to let people inside.

"No, he actually don't want us to come inside so we waited for him to get something but Chloe barged in and ra-"

"Heyyyy girls, can I join your conversation hehe." Chloe came up to us afer being ignored by Omi.

I looked at Annie and smiled. "Hehe I'll prepare the foods you brought for us." I said and went in the kitchen.

"She did what? No way, how can a little girl like her can do all that?" I saw Ms. Iris and Chase talking seriously so I stopped outside the door and I don't know but I feel like I want to listen.

"I don't know. I just got the news now. I'm sure anytime she will get a phone call from them."- Chase.

'What are they talking about? Is it about their family? I'm really curious about Ms. Iris.'

"It's not right to listen to their conversation." I was startled when Omi suddenly appeared beside me. He followed me here. "Babe?"

"A-aah yea hehe sorry."

He stared at me. "I cleaned your house before we left."

Now that he mentioned, "Why did you let that girl inside my house? Annie and Kenji are fine but her? We're not close, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you mad now?"

"Well yea of course. I valued my personal space and place. And just so you know, I only want Omi to be there." I said and crossed my arms.

He looks shocked and then looked down. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to deal with other people and I'm afraid to be mean. You know, I'm only comfortable talking and dealing with you."

That surprised me and at the same time hurt me, to see him like this because of me getting mad at him. "I'm so-"

"Hazel?!"

Before I get to apologize, I heard Ms. Iris's voice behind me. Oh, they're here. "A-ahh I was gonna prepare our lunch hehe."

"Really? Yes! Let's eat. I'm very hungry." Chase said and went back inside the kitchen.

"Is there a problem here between you two?" she asked.

"N-no. We're okay."

"Okay. Uh, I can't eat with you so just join Chase there. I need to call someone." She said and left.

I sighed and face Omi again. "Have you eaten your lunch before coming in here?"

"N-no-"

"Tsk. Let's eat." I took his hands and pulled him inside the kitchen to join Chase. We sat beside each other, in front of him. "Is Ms. Iris okay, Chase?"

"Hmm why do you ask?"

"It's just .. I heard-"

"Babe. The foods is gonna get cold." Om looked at me, stopping me from saying that I heard them talking a while ago.

"Ahaha right. Let's eat."

...

They stayed at the shop and said that they will wait for my shift to end. Ms. Iris let them wait for me inside. I noticed that she became more quiet after she talked someone on her phone. I didn't asked because Chase said that it's okay.