CHAPTER 30

HAZEL'S POV

"Please, I really need your help now. I don't have enough time, they will come here after 2 weeks."

"No. Ask me anything except for marrying someone just because of your freaking business."

"You leave me no choice. You'll beg for my help soon."

"Leave us alone!" I shouted but he already hanged up. "Shit!" I was so close for throwing this damn phone because of anger.

"You're marrying someone else?"

I was startled by the voice that came behind me. I slowly turns to look and was relief to see Annie. I thought it is Airon. "A-Annie.."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop." she said and I just nodded at her. "Is everything okay?"

I smiled. "Y-yea hehe."

"Arrange marriage? I thought your Dad doesn't want to do that?" she asked.

I shockingly looked at her and hushed her. "Shh! Lower your voice."

"Ohh.. sorry."

I sighed. "It's complicated right now."

"Uh, I can listen to you if you want."

"Why? We're not even friends."

"Then, let's be friends."

"Really, this easy?"

"Why not? I don't see you as my rival now, besides, I might need your help hehe you know, for Kenji. And also, our parents will like that their kids are friends too just like them."

I stared at her for a second and looked away. "Let's go back to them."

I started to walked but she grabbed my hand. "Wait, I'm serious."

"Fine. But don't tell Airon about what you heard."

"Only if you will open up to me." she said.

"Okay okay, later."

"Okay. Let's goo." she walks in front of me.