32

Hi

******************

Vhope's bed room

Hoseok was sleeping peacefully when Taehyung literally jumped on him 

"What the fuck ??" Hoseok yelled as he saw Taehyung Literally falling on him and hugging him

"You leave me there Hyung how could you ?? Don't you feel bad for my little life(nanhi si jaan ) huh??" Taehyung asked as he pouted nuzzling his face into Hoseok who jabed  his elbow in his stomach and pushed him away .

"Stay away from me you drunkard " Hoseok said and Taehyung mewled as he nuzzled him like a puppy wrapping his hands around Hoseok,"Aren't you being too cruel to me my dear wifey I just drank little and that wasn't even my fault it was Bam Bam who suggested drinking.

Hoseok turn around and flicked his head," You liar stop putting blame on Bam Bam and leave me we are -"

Taehyung pulled him up so Hoseok was lying on top of him . Taehyung cupped his face as he softly rub his cheeks,"Hyuniieee don't be angry okay ??"

"Angry my ass do you even remember what you did yesterday??And leave me right now "

Hoseok said glaring at him but Taehyung just pecked his cheeks.

"Professor Kim don't be t-"

" Wtf bruh could you stop this shit "

Taehyung eyes widen when he saw Jimin and he let go of Hoseok.
Whose cheeks turn red .

"What are you doing here ?"Taehyung asked in shock and ,"Why didn't you tell me he was here ??"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Did you allowed me to speak you brat "

Hoseok said and as he was getting up he cried little as his back hurt little,Taehyung was immediately by his side

"What happen??"Taehyung asked as he helped Hoseok sit properly.

Hoseok smack his head ," Don't talk to me " 

"What ? Why?? I didn't do nothing"

"Nothing you and that Jungkook got drunk and than both of you fall on me crushing my back and that wasn't enough you , Jungkook and Yoongi started dancing around like drunkard and oh yes let me remind you of mess you created yesterday , what were you thinking following me??"

"I~~wasn't following you " 

"You ~~"

"Why are you always so angry ??" Taehyung asked showing his puppy eyes and It wasn't Hoseok who hit him but Jimin ," Gosh you are such a nuisance go and fuckin bath you stink "

"ya you shorty don't -"

Jimin hit his head hard making Taehyung cried as he hug Hosoek's stomach like small child," Look your brother is bullying me"

He thought to see relief in arms of his wife but his wife pushed him away ," Go and take bathe and be out in 10 minutes you brat " Hoseok said," I would be late other wise."

"Well we can shower together " Taehyung whispered in Hoseok's ear and even before he could protest Taehyung carried him in his arms and took him to bathroom.

"You shameless what were you thinking what will Jimin think"

"Shorty needs brain to think and why do you keep forgetting he ain't that innocent . You do remember right he was-"

"Taehyung " Hoseok mumble in stern voice and Taehyung sighted as he made Hoseok sit on Bathroom counter.

" I know you love Jimin and you are guilty but you need to understand as well what Jimin did to us was wrong . It's good thing we are happy now but can you imagine if somethin-"