Ch -25

Hi

**********

Mrs Kim was serving food to others when Hoseok yelled at her suddenly to stop.

"What what happen ??" Mrs Kim asked

"Uhm Taehyung doesn't eat spicy food aunty "

"Oh is that so , sorry I didn't knew" She said and didn't serve the spicy dish she made to him.

" This is really delicious Mrs Kim"Jungkook mumbled gobbling up food like pig who was starved for days.

Mr Kim gave unimpressed look and his eyes were on Jin who was stiffling eating food.

"So Taehyung you look like university student, so don't you have any ongoing class."

Taehyung face paled and his eyes shifted to Hoseok whose eyebrow were twitching . Even before he could answer Mrs Kim , Hoseok launched his attack on full speed, " You brat with whose permission were you planning to skip college ?? Huh?? Wait tomorrow is Wednesday isn't it, don't you have special lecture of Taxation with Professor Chan ?? And what about your football practice huh??Wait isn't it gonna impact your attendanc-"

Taehyung clamped his mouth shut with his palm but Hoseok bite it like wild cat making Taehyung hiss and glare at him.

"Don't you dare kim"

"Brother you are taking leave as well huh what about your student huh ?? Do you really think that some slow ass teacher could fill in your position-"

"Language Taehyung-"

"It's english thank you very much"

"Kim you are being nasty little thing"

"Learned from my Finance Teacher, he did PHD in being nastiest shit to ever exist -"

"Kim shut up "

"I won't why don't you "

"Don't talk to me ever"

"Not like I am dying , for once it would be peace . "

"How dare you say that smelly Little rat"

"That's all you got Mr who inherited his face from Archaeopteryx like dude who the heck pissed you off to have you bitch resting face."

"KIM TAKE IT BACK "

"I WON'T SO MOVE YOUR ASS AND GO WATCH YOUR ugly ELEPHANT"

"How dare you bring my Elephant in between some measle fight you stupid dog Taehyung , they are cute and innocent !!!!!"

"Oh sure they are and so are those little adorable crocodile you watch like they aren't some wild ass creatures that won't tear you down in minutes with so much fixation like you would marry them.....like who likes them?? They are...eww just eww your taste is just like ewwww"

"Oh really than you are ewww ewww 3x ewwww cause you are my hu-"

"BROTHER BROTHER " namjoon screamed and vhope widen their eyes when they realize while fighting they have forgotten about their surrounding . Hosoek quickly sat in his seat and looked away huffing angrily.

Taehyung sat down as well and mumbled ," Nakchadi "(Snob)

But gulp when he saw Hoseok glaring down at him.

"I didn't say-"

"I am not deaf Kim"

"Thank heavens for it, and glad you hear truth"

Ouch

Taehyung cried when Hoseok grasped his nose tightly .

"Sorry boltey ho key nhi , bhut prr nikal aye hai tumharey"