Ch 19

"You wouldn't have trust me or even anyone over you brother. And I know Jimin is important for you . Than how could I ruin something that meant so much for you without thinking twice. I did wrong and I apologise for it . But my intention towards you-"

Hoseok threw himself in Taehyung's arm as he cried hard burying his face in his chest. Taehyung patted his back as he pulled him closer to him and whispered ,"It's not your fault bby. I have seen how much you care for Jimin all this year's . It made me quite jealous you know how good of elder brother you were to him but not even half good person to me. Huh....I wasn't even that bad hyung...."

"Ouch don't hit me " Taehyung said and pulled back from hug and gently cupped his face and brush away tears from his finger pad
," You look ugly like donald duck so don't cry"

" I look much better than you who looks like dying cockroach "

" I don't "

" Yes you do when you squeeze your eyes little-

" What about you huh? Your lips wobble so much and your ears turn red like some elf...you look like dobby when you cry.."( Ref- Harry Potter)

" Dobby was good creature you dumb ass "

"But was ugly as fuck...like ewwww"

" He wasn't. Take that back "

" I won't , fight me if you can but Dobby was ugliest creature "

"Did you forget that bitch with no nose And deform body ? and that ugly ass Umbridge"

" They were less ugly than -"

" Crucio"

" Expecting peteonum"

" Avada Kevadra "

" I am immortal lol your spells are weak.😑 No one stand strong against Slytherin "

" You are Slytherin??"

" One and only 😎"

Hoseok snorted " Suits you everyone who are stupid and dumb are placed there."

" Oh please Tom Marvalo and Snape were Slytherin and they were the best like the best potion master everrrrrrr well I can understand why you are jealous of me anyways which House you are in?"

" Hufflepuff "Hoseok replied with smug look .

" No one considers them they don't even exist ." Taehyung replied sassily .

"Shall I remind you that Cedric diggory was from Hufflepuff he literally sacrificed his life and what did you Slytherin's do ?Dumb bitches followed Voldy not knowing he was half blood himself..balah blah  -"

Everyone kept looking from one end to other as they kept bickering which House was best .

(Any HP fans ?? Do comment which house you are from.)

Jungkook and other sat on their spot and they even brought pop corn enjoying argument.

Jin was quite lost about battle and he tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

" What ??" Jungkook asked rudely .

" Who is this Slytheran? Bubblepuff??Goldy ??Are they even talking about our universe??"

"What????You don't know about Harry Potter????" Jungkook yelled at top of his voice and Vhope instantly stop arguing turning towards Jin blessing him with deadly glare.

"uhm uhm are they famous or what ??" Jin asked and everyone dismissed him returning back to their work.

"What ??"