Ch 2

Hoseok was sorting out some papers when Jimin came into his room.

"What happend baby ?? You couldn't sleep??" Hoseok asked him as Jimin laid his head on his lap as Hoseok patted Younger's head lovingly.

"Hyung , I asked Appa if I could join the camp he said  I could only go when you are going so please Hyung join the camp naaaaa.."

"Jimin I already told you I can't I have to organize Fest for our college which is just week away from trip if I come to trip I won't be having enough time for it . If you want I can talk with Appa , I am sure he will allow you ."

"Hyung please na naaaa come naaa it's gonna be so much fun."

Hoseok couldn't deny Jimin not when younger was showing him his puppy eyes.

"Fine but you have to help me organize fest ."

"Ofcourse I will hyung , now let's go shopping tomorrow we have to buy clothes for trip it only three days away ."

"Hmm by the way did you completed project that was assigned by Jackson??"

Jimin smiled sweetly and replied ,"Ofcourse I did "

Hoseok raised his eyebrow ,"Really why don't you show me then??"

"Hyung how can you understand anything regarding Architecture when you are in Finance teacher ??" 

" Jimin -" Hoseok began in scolding tone he knew his brother haven't started working and he was about to scold him when younger pushed him to bed and cuddled him.

"Let's sleep hyung chimmy tired." Jimin said and soon pretended he was in deep sleep .

Hoseok switched off lights and soon both went to sleep.

*******

Kim Mansion 

Mrs Kim , Mr Kim and Seokjin were only people present at dinner time. Jungkook was at club , Taehyung was home but no one has bothered calling him for dinner and Namjoon was fast asleep . 

"Where is that thing??" Mrs Kim asked one of the maids who served them dinner.

"Maam Namjoon sir is sleeping."

Mrs Kim scowled and said ," Jin that shit is so lazy all he did today was sleep , he never helps me do any household work why do you have to marry such thing and on top of that now he is starving himself , did he want to kill his kid or what now ." 

Seokjin eyes turned red in enrage when he hear his mother's word.

"Omma don't worry I will make sure that shit knows his place and from tomorrow onwards he will help you in household work , if he denies doing work just tell me . "

Mrs Kim smiled and ran her hand towards his head ,"Only if that incident haven't taken place than you than you would have been married to love of your life."

Jin clenched his fist when he remembered the incident . He get up from dinner table abruptly and left from there in anger while Mrs Kim smirked.

**********

Namjoon was exhausted after returning from hospital he cried himself to sleep . 

"Wake up !!!" Jin yelled and threw glass of water on Namjoon's face making later woke up with jolt . 

Namjoon coughed out loudly but Jin didn't care about it .

" Are you fucking Mad !!" Namjoon yelled at Seokjin making later angry more than he already was. Seokjin clutched Namjoon's hair in painful grip and yanked his head back harder making Namjoon yelp out in pain.