Ch-22

Even though Hoseok has calm down he was still out of focus. People surrounding him noticed it . Even students didn't knew what has happen to Ice Queen . They feel bad for him honestly .

It was lunch time and Taehyung was deeply thinking about morning incident. He hated him seeing like that ...so helpless so scared.

"Taehyung Taehyung " Woo-shik called snapping him out of daze

"What ??"

"Did something happen ?? "

"uHM NO "

He mumbled getting up and going away . His friends looked at him worriedly .

*********

"Hoseok Hoseok did something happen ??" Jackson asked as he sat infront of his friend who looked like his mind was wandering far away.

"Huh ??"

"I ask did something happen??"

"Yoongi , I met him " Hoseok muttered

"What ?? Where??"

Hoseok told him everything .

"What you gonna do about it ?? Don't you wanna hear his reason once??" Jackson asked Hoseok.

" I wanted to Jackson I wanted to but I don't .....not after I lost everything to him..."Hoseok said tear rolled down his eyes as he gazed in void space.

"hos~"

"I hate him Jackson ~~the way he acts like he didn't just disappear in thin air after promising to marry me ~~~~"

Jackson pulled Hoseok in hug who was trembling and patted his back.

There was silence between them Jackson wanted to speak with Hoseok but he knew time wasn't right not when he was such a mess.

There was knock on door and they immediately pulled apart as Hoseok wiped away tears and said in come in.

Jackson watched as Taehyung stroded inside with beautiful smile as he kneeled infront of Hoseok who frowned in confusion when Taehyung took his hand in his and mumbled,

"Your eyes tell me different lie

They tell me lies,

of present

and truth of past

they tell me

No matter how much you deny ,

You are still there

In time.

Yet when I look at you sometimes

Your eyes do tell lies

one that are different from others

one that is near truth of

how much you need me

to take you into My arms

and make you forget

your all lies and pain

and fill you with love and only love"

Taehyung mumbled as he stared deeply into eyes of Hoseok whose face was blank but Jackson could feel what Hoseok was really feeling behind that facade. He was about to ask Taehyung what was with Sudden poetic confession when later pouted and said ," Didn't you like it Hyung?? The lady told me I was perfect for role"