Ch 4

Hey !!
***

"Are you sure this is way back to our camp?? " Taehyung asked Hoseok who was walking down the Steep hills.

Hoseok didn't said anything and keep walking .

"Will you give me god damn answer !!"

"...."

Taehyung huff and kept following him.

"Ahhh the fuck " Hoseok cursed as he landed himself in pit of mud . He was looking forward and didn't paid attention causing his left leg to twist and he fell .

Taehyung giggled when he looked at Hoseok covered in mud .

"Suits you perfectly well Professor Jung "

"Taehyung you -"

"Now now professor be good I was only teasing you and anyways don't forget you be needing my help . "

"Like heck !!" Hoseok said as he tried getting up by himself but instead fall back.

Hoseok mumbled to himself in his mind I can do it I can do it I can-

"Ahhhh" Hoseok shrieked when he felt himself being lift .

"Stop screaming Professor Jung you have already screamed enough at me to make my ear bleed, now don't make me deaf ." Taehyung utter shifting Hoseok in his arm , he was carrying elder bridal style.

"yahh I can walk on my own ."

"Walk my ass you can't even get up so shut up and guide me sun is about to set we need to reach camp before that."

************

"Taehyung -"

"Don't please don't -"

"I am sorry but we are lost ." Hoseok mumbled making Taehyung sight loudly . They were struck they didn't know where the heck was road and their phone had no signal at all .

The sun had already set down and not only it was dark but colder as well .

Taehyung made Hoseok sit on one of stone safely while he sat beside him wondering what to do.

Hoseok was feeling guilty now only if he had not denied to take Hoonjae's help they wouldn't have to suffer like this . Also bus be leaving soon as well if they are not back soon they will have to find their own way out .

" Taehyung -"

"It's not your fault so stop blaming yourself and regarding that matter I am really sorry I really had no intention of making you wait it was just that I was struck up somewhere and I really forgot about our study session ."

Hoseok was amused it was first time he had heard Taehyung say anything with sincerity .

"I am sorry too Taehyung~~ I over did it ~~I should have give you chance to explain yourself as your professor I should be the one who shall be more understanding so please forgive me . I will try to -"

" Who are you guys ?? And What are you guys doing here at night ??" suddenly came a voice and both looked up to see some village man with cart.

" Sir , we are here from St Merry university for camping and I am professor there and while camping me and my student here Have lost our way can you help us " Hoseok replied explaining his situation.

Village man raised his eyebrowed and observed both for minute before nodding his head.

"Thank you so much sir !!" Taehyung said as he picked up Hoseok bridal style making Village man eyes widen