Ch 18

Hoseok and Taehyung came downstairs after getting ready . None of them have utter single word to each other. Hoseok headache was killing him but he just smiled.

They went to living hall where other were present .

Woo-shik , Hyungshik and Seo-joon blushed when they saw Hoseok and even Hoseok was embarrass.

Vhope sat on couch beside Namjoon.

No one spoke anything for a minute and
They were joined by Jungkook who sat down beside Hoseok
And looked like Zoombie .

" Hyung I think I am gonna die My head hurts so much hyung it's like -Jungkook said

"Ants crawling over "Hoseok said

" Sucking my blood-" (jk)

" Pumping poison-" (Hoseok)

"And my stomach feel-" (jk)

"Twisted and feels like elephant stomp over me "

" Exactly and most weird part is I could not remember much about what happen yesterday -"

"Yet their is buzzing sound in back of your head that tells you that you were embarrassing as fuck nd you should just drown-"

" Yeah "

Everyone "......." 😶😶😶

Woo-shik said ," Sounds like Hangover to me "

Hopekook -😒

" Stop scaring the boy . I knew you would be feeling like mess so I have already prepared hangover soup and medicine for you. Anyways it was fun watching you both make fool out of yourself. " Namjoon said grinning

Hopekook- 🥲🥹 gyi izzat paani mein.
( My resputation drown in water.)

Woo-shik grinned and asked Namjoon ," Tell me na hyung what did Professor Jung did "

"Professsor ?? Oh yeah ...you all must be his student as well. " Namjoon said and look at Hoseok who was ready to shoot Woo-shik

" Let's have breakfast first than we can talk about that " Namjoon said and everyone joined .

Jin joined them as well and glared at Hyungshik who was sitting beside Namjoon serving him food.

Taehyung served Hoseok some soup and as well as some light fruits.

" Don't force yourself to eat and after eating go back and rest. If you want I can also massage your head." Taehyung mumbled

While Hoseok just nodded while Woo-shik whistled and said ,"little tae tae is devoted to his wifey "

Hoseok was about to say something when his phone rang and his eyes widen when he saw it was Jackson , he immediately pick up it was voice call but Jackson switched to face time and his face appear on his phone screen," It's video call you dumb cabbage. Why the heck weren't you answering my damn call?? You fuckin promised you wouldn't ditch me with this shit, you you ~~~"

"Jackson breathe okay and calm down you are being to loud in-"

"Don't tell me to clam down Hoseok and I will be loud you just shut up and here me you betrayer...also don't tell me to breathe cause for heaven's sake  you weren't the one who got fucked entire night in different position and were told by your bf ,"we should take a break" ......For what reason he needs a break ??? And why after he fuckin fucked me ?? He could have said we should take break before too but noo that horny vile creature...You know what let's run away together and get marry and have pet , Bam Bam and Taehyung could fuck each other for all I care. You know what no one fuckin deserves us . Fuck everyone Die die die Everyone is stupid asshole , morons Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am frustratedddddd "