|99|

After being with her family for a few times, Estella couldn't wait any longer to see Jude. So that's why she was currently making her way over to the stadium.

Estella made her way through the back entrance, where she saw some of Jude's teammates waiting for her there. "Long time so see" Vini said as they hugged.

"Thanks for helping me, you two in on this as well?" Estella added as she hugged them. "We sure are!" Eduardo told her. "Why wouldn't we be?" Aurelien replied.

The five footballers started to walk towards more into the stadium and towards the pitch. "Oh congrats by the way" Vinicius told her. "Oh! Thanks still feels unreal" Estella added.

"Jude would always watch the game no matter what time it was or how tried he was" Eduardo said. "I would do the same to him" Estella replied as they arrived just by the pitch.

The fans in the stadium cheered as they saw the 3 Real Madrid players out on the pitch. When they saw Estella there too a lot of them started to film to try and get Jude's reaction.

"How hasn't he seen you yet?" Aurelien joked as Estella giggled. "Jude! You got a special someone waiting to see you!" Eduardo shouted gaining his attention.

Jude eyes widen and a hug smile appeared on his face when he saw his girlfriend. He ran over to her, picking her up and spun her around a few times. "How?!" Jude exclaimed.

"You can thank us later bro!" Vini added as his fellow teammates ran onto the pitch for the warmups. "Hi baby! Surprise!" Estella giggled.

"I thought you were coming over tomorrow?!" Jude asked. "Well, the plan was to surprise you at this game all along and I just had help from those three so it all worked out" Estella replied.

Jude smiled as he leaned down and kissed her. "I'm proud of you, winning the World Cup! That's insane El!" Jude said. "Thank you love, now go get a goal for me" Estella told him.

"You got it, I love you" Jude added. "I love you too" Estella replied as they kissed which set off the fans, which made the couple laugh. Jude ran back onto the pitch and Estella made her way up to the family box.

He kept him promise by scoring a goal for her..