|15|

Estella entered the paddock with Carlos, the two Sainz siblings started to make their way towards Ferrari.

But as it was Ferrari's him race, Carlos was getting stopped every second it seemed like by someone. So, Estella decided to go pay her brother's old team a visit.

"Aye, Ell! I knew you would come and see you!" Lando called as he pulled her into a hug. "Carlos was getting stopped every second and I had enough" Estella said.

"Well, as it's Ferrari's home race I'm not surprised" DANIEL RICCIARDO said. "Hey Danny!!" Estella added. "Hey El, how you doing?" Daniel asked.

"I'm good, thank you!" Estella replied as her phone buzzed, Ella looked at her phone to see a text from Carlos. "I need to go to Ferrari now, see you both later!" Estella said.

"See you in a bit Ell!" Lando called as she left the garage and started to make her way to the Ferrari garage. Estella got stopped a few times for fans, she happier signed things and took photos with them.

She eventually got to the Ferrari garage and walked in. "You took your time, didn't you?" CHARLES LECLERC said as he saw the youngest Sainz sibling walk into the garage.

"Hey Charlie!!" Estella exclaimed as she hugged him. "Hey Ell, been awhile since I last saw you!" Charles added. "Yeah, I know been busy with football so" Estella replied.

"Where did you go?" Carlos asked his sister. "I went to see Lando and Danny!" Estella told him. "Just text me next time? You literally just disappeared" Carlos added.

"Sorry, I will next time" Estella said.