|47|

Estella had just entered the paddock, she greeted some fans that shouted out to her before making her way towards the Ferrari garage.

But before she could, she was stopped by a certain Mclaren driver. "Hey lil muppet!" Lando called as the pair hugged.

"Hey Lan!" Estella giggled. "Look who it is!" MAX VERSTAPPEN said as he saw to duo. "Hey Max, how are you?" Estella asked.

"I'm good, haven't seen you in ages Ell" Max added. "I know! I've been busy so I haven't been able to come to many races!" Estella replied.

"You better come to more next year!" Lando added. "I will try! But if I get picked for the World Cup that's going to be hard" Estella said.

"Ella believe in yourself more, will you? You will get into the squad!" Carlos told his sister as he joined the trio. "Sorry, I'm just not thinking about it!" Estella added before she hugged her brother.

"You'll get in El, look at how your playing!" Lando replied. "Jude said that too," Estella mumbled. "Awh, cute but listen to your boyfriend" Max added.

"Speaking of Jude, when are you announcing your relationship to everyone?" Carlos asked. "I don't know yet, maybe after this weekend and before the World Cup starts" Estella said.

"The internet is going to go insane" Lando added. "Tell me about it." Estella replied as the two siblings bid goodbye to the two drivers and made their way to the Ferrari garage.

"Hey Ella!" ARTHUR LECLERC said as was stood by his brothers and watched the two Sainz siblings walk in. "Hey Arth! Hey Charlie!" Estella replied hugging the pair.

"How you doing? Haven't seen you in awhile!" Charles asked. "I'm good, just focusing on football that's why I haven't been able to come to many races" Estella told them.

"Well, your here now!" Arthur added. "I sure am! Hoping to get to come to more races next year, but we will have to see" Estella said.

It was soon time for the race to start, Estella and Arthur were stood by each other watching the race in the Ferrari garage.