|88|

Estella woke up to her phone ringing, she looked at the name on the top of the screen and smiled before answering it.

"Hey Ell!" Vinicius shouted. "Bro! I told you not to call her as she would most likely be sleeping!" Jude exclaimed getting his phone back off his teammate.

"Sorry Ell, hope I didn't wake you up" Vinicius told her. "For the sake of your own safety, you didn't wake me up" Estella said. "Run Vini bro, he'll be after you soon!" Braham added.

Estella could see in the background Vinicius running out the room, while the boys laughed. "J, don't do anything to him" Estella giggled. "He woke you up though!" Jude mumbled.

"I'm fine!" Estella told him. "Congrats on getting into the quarterfinals" Jude said. "Thank you baby, anything you want to tell me?" Estella asked. "I might get my proper debut tomorrow" Jude told her.

"J! That's amazing if you do!" Estella exclaimed. "It might not happen, don't get too excited" Jude added. "Stop doubting yourself, you will!" Estella said.

"Awh, young love!" Vinicius shouted making the boys laugh and Jude glare at him. "I better be going Ell, got something to deal with" Jude said smiling.

"I'm sorry Vini!" Estella exclaimed as Jude started to run after him before he ended the call.