|38|

Jude and Estella had joined arrived back to Jude's place after going out for dinner. "Thanks for taking me there, J" Estella said.

"No problem, it's one of my favourite places to go actually" Jude replied. "I'm not surprised, it's lovely there" Ella added as they made their way upstairs.

The pair both changed into more comfy clothes before they made their way back downstairs and sat down on the sofa.

"Hey, can we talk about something?" Jude asked as Estella turned to face him. "I got a good feeling what you are going to say" Estella said.

"On the same page again, eh?" Jude laughed as Estella giggled. "Seriously though, I really want to try and make this work El" Jude said.

"I do too, but do you think we can actually cope being in a relationship? With our careers and living in different countries" Estella replied.

"I mean, we won't know until we try it.." Jude said which made them both smile. "Yeah, you are right" Estella replied softly.

Estella moved herself closer to Jude and they both leaned in and their lips touched. The two pulled away moments later.

"That's going to be regular thing, is it?" Estella said. "If you want it to be" Jude replied as he kissed her cheek.

"It was only a few weeks ago when we said we would take this slow.." Estella added. "Do you want to take it a step further now?" Jude asked.

"So, official?" Estella questioned as she looked at him. "You don't know how long I've wanted to ask you that question.." Jude said.

"Ask me then.." Estella mumbled. "You serious? You want to try this?" Jude asked with a big smile. "Jude, your the only boy I've ever liked like this" Estella told him.

"I that case will you be my girlfriend, then?" Jude asked. "Of course I will!" Estella said as Jude hugged her tightly and they kissed once again.

"Keep this away from the media for awhile, please?" Estella asked. "Of course, Ell" Jude replied as they cuddled together and eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.