|53|

Estella cheered with his family and had a big smile on her face when Jude had scored his first ever World Cup goal.

When Jude was running back to his position, he made a heart shape with his hands and pointed over to Estella.

"Ew" Jobe mumbled. "You'll be like this one day, lil bro" Estella replied as she messed his hair up. "Leave me alone, El" Jobe added.

"Jobe, be quiet will you?" Denise told him as he rolled his eyes and Estella let out a little giggle. "You love her too much" Jobe said.

Soon enough, the game has come to an end and England had won comfortably. Jude and the rest of his teammates had made his way over to the family stand. 

While Jude was greeted all this family, Estella kept her distance. Jude spotted this and walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

They both shared a kiss before Estella leaned her head on Jude's chest. "Ay Jude! You going to introduce us or what?" TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD called.

"You want to meet them? Up to you" Jude told her. "I don't mind" Estella replied. "We will see you back at the hotel," Denise said.

Jude hugged his family and Estella did the same before they goodbye to them and Jude and Estella made their way other to his teammates.

Jude introduced her to the ones who were there, Estella greeted them and started to make a small talk. "Just want to say, huge fan of F1" MASON MOUNT said.

"Oh yeah, you're good friends with Lando aren't you? I've seen you in the paddock a few times" Estella added. "Seen me there too probably" Trent replied.

"Yeah, in that awful garage!" Estella told him. "They have the same colours as Barcelona!" Trent exclaimed. "I don't care! I'm a Ferrari girl!" Estella told him.

"Okay, let's calm it down" Jude said with a laugh. "Don't your brother support Real Madrid?" DECLAN RICE added. "Yeah, all my family do" Estella replied.

"A house full on Real Madrid supporters and you play for Barcelona?!" MARCUS RASHFORD added. "Welcome to my life!" Estella giggled.

"C'mon, let's get outta here" Jude said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and made their way down the tunnel.