|74|

Estella fell to the ground as most of her teammates and pushed her down to the ground. They had won the Championships League, once again.

Estella had a major part in the game, scoring both goals which led to Barcelona to become Champions. That's why a lot of the team had rushed over to her.

"You did this, Ell!" LUCY BRONZE exclaimed. "2 individuals goals which made us become champions!!" AITANA BONMATI added.

"Right, let's get off the little one before we kill her!" IRENE PAREDES said as one by one the team got off Estella. "I'm not little!" Estella pouted.

"Ell, you are the baby of the team!" MAPI LEON added. "Whatever..." Estella mumbled. "Oh c'mon guys, Ell just won us the Champions League let her off" ALEXIA PUTELLAS told them as she walked over,

"Lex!" Estella exclaimed and ran over to her as they hugged tightly. "Proud of you kid, you were incredible today, can't wait to see what you can do in the World Cup" Alexia added.

"I can't wait to be apart of it," Estella said. "Let's go get our medals first, eh?" Alexia told her, Estella followed the team but looked up in the stands to see if she could see a certain family.

Estella eyes lit up when she saw Jude there with his family. She waved at them as they waved back, she had a big smile on her face and she knew cameras had caught the interaction.

"Awhh, if your boyfriend here?" KEIRA WALSH teased her younger teammate. "Shut up!" Estella exclaimed as she blushed slightly.

"Awww! Ella'a blushing girls as her boyfriend is here!" Lucy exclaimed which made Estella ran after her and the team watched while laughing.