|83|

-today at 8:25-

-today at 8:25-

Ellie!!

I know you will be sleeping now, but I'm proud of u!!

2 goals in the first game?!

I love u, speak later❤️

//////

When Estella check her texts after she woke up, she smiled seeing the ones from Jude. She didn't want him staying up to watch the game due to his games coming up with Real Madrid.

But Jude didn't listen and stayed up to watch her play her first ever game in the World Cup. Estella checked the time of what it would be in Madrid before she started to call Jude.

"Ellie!" Jude exclaimed. "Hi!" Estella said tiredly. "I'm proud of you, 2 goals on your debut?!" Jude added. "Thank you, you didn't have to stay up!" Estella told him.

"Baby, it's your first ever World Cup game. I know I couldn't be there in person so I had to make sure I watched it!" Jude said as Estella smiled.

"Another about me! What about you? Pre season games going well?" Estella asked. "Yeah! First minutes today, can't wait to get more!" Jude added. "I'll be watching!" Estella said with a smile.

"I love you, but please get more rest and I'll call you soon!" Jude told her. "I love you too, bye amor" Estella said. "Bye Ellie!" Jude replied as the call ended.