|65|

"I hate this part.." Estella whispered. "Me too Ell, but it's what we have to do" Jude said. "You need to move to somewhere closer" Estella told him.

"Maybe.." Jude mumbled. "Wait what?! Are you actually leaving Dortmund?" Estella asked. "I don't know yet El, I haven't decided if I'm going to sign a new contract or not" Jude said.

"You have time to decide, I'll be proud of you" Estella added. "Even if I go to Madrid?" Jude joked. "It's your career, mi amor" Estella told him.

"Let's not worry about that now, the call ups for the World Cup soon!" Jude said. "Yeah, it's hope I get picked. It's been a dream to actually play in a World Cup" Estella told him.

"Baby, you need to stop doubting yourself. You will make the squad, you've been playing so well this season!" Jude replied. "Hope you're right" Estella said.

"When am I ever wrong? C'mon, you'll miss your flight if we keep talking" Jude told her. "I wanna stay here with you anyways!" Estella giggled.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?" Jude said. "Okay J, I love you" Estelle added as the pair kissed. "I love you more, Ellie" Jude replied.

Once again, Estella walked towards her gate and Jude made his way back into the car.

"At least she spent Christmas and New Year's with us Jude, you'll see her soon" Denise told him. "Yeah, it was nice having her over" Jude said with a smile.

"I know it's hard, but you both will get through it" Denise added.