|91|

The final whistle went about 20 minutes ago but nearly all Estella's team was still out on the pitch with their families or with the fans.

The 19 year old was sat on the pitch just to try and make everything sink in. Her phone started to ring, she saw her brother calling her and she instantly picked up the phone.

"I'm in the final!!" Estella exclaimed when she saw her family appear on the screen. "So proud of you El! What a goal by the way!" Carlos said.

"We wish we were there with you, darling" CARLOS SAINZ SR told his youngest daughter. "It's fine dad, at least I can talk to you all!" Estella replied.

"No matter what happens in the final, we are very proud of you!" REYES VÁZQUEZ said. "Thank you mum! Love you guys, where is B and Ana?" Estella replied.

"I'm here! So proud of you sis, go smash that final!" BLANCA SAINZ-VÁZQUEZ told her. "I'm here too! Proud of you El!" ANA SAINZ-VÁZQUEZ. "I love you guys!!" Estella said with a big smile on her face.

"We will call you after you've lifted that World Cup trophy!" Her father said. "Well, let's hope I win it then eh?" Estella replied. "You definitely will!" Carlos told her sister.

"Love you guys!" Estella said as she bid her family goodbye before ending the call.

////

As soon as Estella got off the phone to her family, Jude's name popped up on the screen. Estella answered it straight away.

"Ellie!! I'm so proud of you!!" Jude exclaimed. "Thank you!! I can't believe it!!" Estella replied. "You deserve it baby, what a goal by the way!" Jude added.

"Thank you!" Estella giggled with a smile on her face. "Vamos Ella!! Bring it home for us!!" Brahim said as he appeared on the screen. "I'll try my hardest to!" Estella told him.

"Who you supporting in the final, your girlfriend or country, bro?" Vinicius joked. "You can't make me decide that!" Jude said. "You should always back your country, don't be such a simp for Ella!" Eduardo told him.

"Oh, leave him alone!" Estella said as she continued to listen her boyfriend's teammates teasing him.