|29|

Estella was basically silent when she drove Jude to the airport. Jude knew something was wrong with her but didn't ask anything until they got there.

"Ell, I know your overthinking everything. Please just focus on your games okay?" Jude told her as they walked inside together.

"I'm just going to miss you a lot this time.." Estella mumbled. "Hey, you can come and visit me okay? Or I'll come back here" Jude added.

"You have the World Cup to prepare for though" Estella told him. "That's not for another 2 months El, I promise we will see each other before that" Jude said.

"If I get picked anyways," Jude added. "Are you really doubting yourself? Of course you'll be picked" Estella told him.

"Thanks El, I hope you'll be supporting me" Jude joked. "I have my own county to support, but if they get knocked I'll support you then" Estella said with a smile.

"There's that smile, I need to get going now. I'll talk to you soon, okay?" Jude told her. "Okay, see you J" Estella added.

Jude leaned down and kissed her lips, the pair pulling away smiling. "I could get used to that.." Jude said. "Me too," Estella replied.

They pair hugged one final time before Jude went to board the plane, while Estella made her way back into the car towards her apartment.