|04|

ESTELLA SAINZ go off the plane and went to go collect her luggage. She had texted DENISE BELLINGHAM not long ago to tell her she landed.

Ella knew that Jude had most likely only just go home from training, so she didn't want him to pick her up.

"Ella, love! It's so nice to see you again! It's been awhile!" Denise said as the pair hugged. "It really has, hasn't it?" Estella added.

"Jude is going to be so happy, he has missed you so much" Denise replied. "I've missed him too," Estella said as she put her bags in the car.

They started to make their way on the road, some enough they arrived. "Go in dear, I'll get your bags" Denise said.

"You sure?" Estella asked. "I'm sure, go on a certain someone is waiting for you" Denise added as Ella giggled before making her way inside.

"Ellie!!" JUDE BELLINGHAM exclaimed as he saw his best friend walk through the door. Before she could say anything, Jude hugged her tightly.

"Hey J," Estella giggled as she hugged him back. "I missed you, it's be ages!" Jude added. "I've missed you more, I know it has" Estella replied.

"I could or picked you up," Jude told her. "I knew you just got back from training, that's why I asked your mum" Estella said.

Estella git her bags off Denise and with that help of Jude she took them upstairs into his room. "I'm just happy your here," Jude mumbled as they were both laid down on the bed.

"I'm happy too, J" Estella replied as Denise called them down for dinner.