|76|

Estella and Jude were currently at her apartment in Barcelona, they have travelled back there after the Women's Champions League final.

"What was Lando doing here?" Jude asked. "I really couldn't tell you, all I know that he raided my fridge and cupboards with all my food" Estella said.

"How he got in I don't know, probably stole the key off my brother" Estella added. "I wouldn't be surprised if he did" Jude replied with a laugh.

"Have you decided what you are doing yet?" Estella asked as she started to make lunch for them both. "About what?" Jude questioned.

"Baby, you know what I'm talking about. Are you staying in Dortmund or leaving?" Estella asked as Jude stayed quiet for a moment.

"J? You okay?" Estella added as looked at him. "Yeah! I'm fine! Well, I made the decision that I am going to leave Dortmund" Jude said.

"What club you going to?" Estella asked. "Real Madrid.." Jude mumbled as Estella stopped cutting up the vegetables and looked up at him.

"Awh, we are going to be rivals now and you'll make my brother a very happy person" Estella said. "You ain't mad?" Jude asked. "Why would I be?" Estella questioned.

"I mean you play for Barcelona, so!" Jude added. "J, I know it's been a dream of yours to play for that club. Despite my hatred towards them, I'm very proud of you" Estella told him.

"I love you!" Jude said as he leaned over to kiss her. "I love you more" Estella added.