|98|

Estella was flying back to Spain after being around Australia for the last month and she was coming home with the World Cup trophy.

She had just got off the plane, collected her luggage and went outside of the airport and saw a familiar face of her brother. "Carlos!!" Estella exclaimed as she ran over to him.

She giggled as he picked her up and spun her around a few times before eventually letting her back down on the ground. "I'm so proud of you!! You won the World Cup!!" Carlos said.

"I couldn't of done it without all the support from all the family" Estella added as they put her stuff in the car and started to make their way home.

When Carlos pulled up outside the house, Estella got out the car and made her way into the house where her father greeted her. "So proud of you darling" Carlos Sr told her daughter.

"Thank you papa" Estella said as he mother pulled into her a hug and kissed her forehead. "Darling! It's so good seeing you back, congratulations" Reyes added.

"Thanks mum, it's amazing being back!" Estella said as Carlos walked into the house with her stuff. "I could have helped" Estella told him. "He can handle it on his own, love" Carlos Sr added making her giggle.

"Is our little sister home?!" Blanca & Ana exclaimed as they entered the room and pulling Estella into a hug. "She sure is!" Estella giggled as she kept her arms around her older sisters.

"You won the World Cup!!" Ana said. "So proud of you!" Blanca added. "Thank you! I missed you two so much!" Estella replied. "We missed you too, Ell" Ana told her.

"Did you miss me El?" Carlos asked. "Nah, I missed Charles more!" Estella told him as he rolled his eyes at her. "She missed Jude the most" Blanca said as Estella kept quiet.

"When's he coming around again?" Reyes asked. "I don't know yet mum! I'm surprising him at the game later" Estella added. "Awh! Really?!" Ana exclaimed.

"Yeah! Can't wait to see him!" Estella replied. "Can I go with you to the game?" Carlos asked. "Count me in too!" Carlos Sr added. "No, you two aren't going there" Reyes said.

"Why?" Carlos asked. "You both would just tease Ella, just leave her alone to surprise her boyfriend at the game" Reyes added as Estella poked her tongue to her brother and father.

"Hey dad, pool outside looks nice don't it? Ella would love it!" Carlos teased as Estella's widen as she ran away. "You read my mind, son!" Carlos Sr added.

Moments later Reyes, Blanca and Ana heard a big splash coming from the pool and shouting. "I hate you guys!" Estella shouted.

"We love you too!" Carlos Sr replied. "Welcome home lil sis!" Carlos added.