|06|

Estella woke up to an empty bed, she grabbed one of Jude's hoodies before making her way into the kitchen, but stopped when she heard talking.

"You need to tell her Jude, everyone can see you both like each other. Do it soon or it might be too late" Denise said.

"That's the thing mum! I don't want to ruin our friendship, of course I like her but I'm just scared.." Jude mumbled.

"Love, you won't regret it. You won't lose your friendship with her, she feels the same as you" Denise told him. "How do you know that?" Jude asked.

"I shouldn't tell you but Ella talks about you to me quite often, she admitted that she likes you" Denise said as Jude's face lit up.

"I should of seen that coming, I need to think about who I'm talking to.." Estella said to herself.

"You really think it won't ruin our friendship?" Jude asked. "I'm sure Jude, take your time but she's here till Sunday or you wait until you see each other next" Denise said.

Estella opened the door and walked in, making her way over to Jude. "Morning," Estella said as Jude pulled her into his arms.

"Morning El, mum is making pancakes" Jude added. "Have I told you how much I love you, Denise?" Estella replied.

"I love you too, Ella" Denise said with a smile. "What about me?" Jude pouted. "Nope! I'm the favourite!" Estella giggled.

The pair sat down the sofa and watched some TV, Denise called them for breakfast a few moments later and after they finished they both went back out Jude's room.

"I hate that your going tomorrow" Jude mumbled. "Awh J, I know me too" Estella added. "When will I see you next?" Jude asked.

"I don't know, I have a game next weekend and then the week after I'm going to the Grand Prix the weekend after" Estella told him.

"So I probably won't see you for like 3 weeks?" Jude said. "Yeah, but we can talk whenever J" Estella replied.

"I will fly over to Spain in like 3 weeks though," Jude told her. "And I'll buy your tickets" Estella said. "That you will," Jude added with a smile.

"I just we were just in the same country," Estella replied. "Maybe next year.." Jude mumbled as Ella made a shocked face.

"You actually going to Madrid?" Estella asked. "I don't know, but if they offer me something I will take it" Jude replied.

"Carlos be very happy" Estella giggled. "Oh I know, will you be okay if I go there," Jude asked. "J, even though I have a hatred for them you will deserve it" Estella told him.

"Thank you!" Jude said with a smile. "That's what best friends are for!" Estella added. "Yeah, best friends..." Jude whispered.