|93|

The final whistle went...

Estella has done it, her childhood dream had come true. She never thought she can say that she just won the World Cup at 19 years old..

She was on the ground with a big smile on her face, trying to contain her tears from falling down her face.

Estella eventually got up and started to make her way over to where some of the England team were, all players trying to comfort each other.

The 19 year old walked over to where Lucy and Keira were. She put her hand out the help them both off the ground before pulling them into a hug.

"I'm sorry, you both deserve so much. It was a tough game today and any of us could have won it" Estella whispered to them. "Don't feel sorry Ell, you deserve this too" Keira told her.

"You've played amazing all tournament Ella, please don't feel guilty for us. You deserve this just as much" Lucy added. "Thank you" Estella mumbled.

"Ella, congrats" GEORGIA STANWAY said. "Thanks G, you guys played amazingly" Estella added as she hugged a few more of the England team.

"Ella! C'mon stargirl!" Alexia shouted. "I better be going, once again you guys have played amazingly all tournament and it could of been either is us winning it" Estella said to quite a few of the England girls before running off to join her team.

"You wouldn't think she's 19, would you?" Keira said. "She's going to a future star, that's for sure" MILLIE BRIGHT added. "She already is" ELLA TOONE replied.

"That she is.." Lucy added.