|52|

Estella ran and when she was close enough she jumped into Jude's arms. Jude wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"I missed you" Estella mumbled and cupped his face as they shared a kiss. "I missed you more El," Jude said as he placed her back on the ground.

"The fans are going crazy over us" Estella giggled. "I know, my phone hasn't stopped blowing up" Jude added as they walked towards the car.

"Same with me, but I'm glad we've made it public now" Estella replied. "I'm glad too, El" Jude replied as they started to make their way to where Jude was staying.

"The whole family here?" Estella asked as they pulled up to the hotel. "Yeah, they're very excited to see you again" Jude replied as they both got out the car.

They carried Estella's bags to Jude's hotel room, before going back down to the restaurant in the hotel to meet up with his family.

"Ella!" JOBE BELLINGHAM exclaimed as her and Jude walk in. "Hey lil bro!" Estella said as she hugged him. "Stop with that nickname" Jobe mumbled.

"It's good to see you El!" MARK BELLINGHAM added as he hugged the girl. "You too! Haven't see you in awhile" Estella replied.

"Good to see you darling" Denise said with a smile pulling the girl into a hug and kissing her forehead. "You too!" Estella added with a smile before she and Jude sat down.

"How long you here for?" Jobe asked. "Only the first game, I have a game the end of the week" Estella told him. "You didn't tell me that! You didn't have to be here!" Jude said.

"I was only in Abu Dhabi! I didn't want to miss you playing your first game in the World Cup!" Estella replied. "Fair enough, I need to keep an eye on your schedule" Jude added.

"It's good to have you here El, only if it is just for a few days" Denise said. "It's good to be here too! I've missed you all" Estella replied with a smile.