|81|

Estella was chilling in her room after just finished training for the day and had a few hours to chill before the whole team went out for food.

Her phone started to ring, an incoming FaceTime call from her boyfriend. Estella reached for her phone and answered it, but to her surprise it wasn't Jude's face that appeared on the screen.

"Hey Ell!" VINICIUS JUNIOR said, Estella could tell that they were in the dressing room. "Hi Vin, you okay?" Estella asked.

"I'm good!" Vinicius replied. "Hi Ella!" EDUARDO CAMAVINGA said as he face appeared on the screen. "Hi!" Estella replied with a smile.

"How's the World Cup going?" Vinicius asked. "It's going good! Just finished training, first game is tomorrow!" Estella added.

"You better not beat us!" AURÉLIEN TCHOUAMÉNI told her. "I sadly can't promise you that!" Estella replied. "Win it for us Ell!" BRAHIM DÍAS added.

"Yeah I will, vamosss!" Estella giggled. "Why you always so nice to him?!" Vinicius added. "I'll let you figure that out!" Estella told him as she saw all expect Brahim roll their eyes.

"Anyways, as much as I love talking to you all. Where's J?" Estella asked. "Couldn't tell you, we just took him phone as he left it unlocked and decided to phone you" Eduardo said.

Before Estella could reply, she saw her boyfriend appear in the background. "Why are you lot on the phone to Ellie?!" Jude exclaimed.

"Awhh, cute nickname!" Aurélien teased making the boys laugh a bit. "You left your phone unlocked!" Brahim said. "That still doesn't answer the question to why you phone El!" Jude added.

"We've had a lovely conversation! But I would like to talk to my boyfriend now!" Estella said as Jude got his phone out of Vinicius's hand.

"Aw, we will leave you lovebirds alone!" Vinicius joked making them all laugh again. "You need to be in the meeting in 10, Jude!" Eduardo added as they all left the dressing room.

"I'm so sorry about them" Jude said. "It's okay, it was nice to talk to them!" Estella added. "I need to make sure I keep my phone locked from now on" Jude mumbled.

"Anyways, how was training today?" Jude asked. "It was great! Feel amazing for the first game now!" Estella replied. "I'm sure you'll win!" Jude said.

"Enough about me, how you finding it in Real Madrid?" Estella asked. "Yeah it's been great, a couple friendlies coming up" Jude added.

"I'm sure you'll play, anyways I got to get going. I'll try call you later!" Estella told him. "I'll be watching the game, go win it baby!" Jude said with a smile.

"I'll do my best! Love you!" Estella replied. "I love you too!" Jude said as the call ended.