🔞 Sodo x Rain - Easter Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Oh fuck... I'm close Rain..." the fire ghoul mumbled, slightly bucking his hips up, but Rain placed his hands on his hips pushing him back down, what caused Sodo to whimper quietly. He was desperate to release at this point, but Rain wasn't trying to avoid that. He sped up his movement, and just a bit later Dew came down his throat, without any other warning. The bassist removed his head with bop, and looked at Sodo. He was breathing heavily and tears were brimming in his eyes from the blowjob. He would probably never get used to the feeling of doing that to someone.

"Sorry Rain... but thank you" Dew mumbled, sitting up and taking Rain's face in his hands, giving him a short but sweet kiss which Rain returned. "We're not finished yet though..." he mumbled against Sodo's lips, smirking a little, and he could see the fire ghoul smirk as well. Dew ran his hands up Rain's sides, up to his back where he could open the bodysuit. "As hot as you are in this, I think I'll have to get rid of it..." he mumbled, and even though the water ghoul was blushing a little he wasn't complaining and let him continue. As Dew removed the bodysuit he turned them around so he was on top and slowly took off the fishnets as well. "I can't believe you actually dressed up like this..." Sodo mumbled and chuckled a little, and also Rain laughed.

"At least you liked it, I guess?" Dew smiled up to the water ghoul, slowly moving to his face and kissing him deeply. "Of course I did~" he mumbled against his lips, before kissing him again, shoving his tongue inside Rain's mouth who only sighed and returned it. Rain moved his hands up to the back of Dew's head, undoing the little bun he kept his hair in, what caused Sodo's long hair to fall over his shoulders. The water ghoul ran his hands through the silky hair, groaning a little into the kiss as his boner slowly began hurting. He was desperate to release as well. "Let me take care of you know..." Dew whispered as he broke their kiss and glanced down at the other ghoul, who looked back at him through half lidded eyes.

Sodo moved one of his fingers painfully slowly down Rain's chest, getting closer to his private area. "I don't need prep just... take me~" the water ghoul whimpered and Dew couldn't help but chuckle lightly. "You came prepared I guess?" "I knew what I was getting myself into" Rain replied with a smile. Dew leaned down to him and connected their kiss into another passionate kiss as he lined himself up and slowly pushed into the water ghoul. He tried to distract Rain from the pain he would feel despite the prep he had given himself, by softly stroking his sides. The water ghoul moaned into their kiss at the feeling of being filled up by the fire ghoul. Also Dew moaned at the feeling though, the heat around his dick sending shivers down his spine.

Sodo moved one hand down to place it on Rain's hip, pushing it down and gripping the flesh while his other stayed next to his shoulder, keeping him up. Rain moved one of his hands to Dew's waist and his other on the back of his head, pulling him for yet another make out session. The water ghoul squirmed a little, signalizing Dew to start moving, what he quickly did. He started with slow movements, building up tension between them while they continued their make out session. As Sodo quickened his movement Rain's tail moved to gently wrap around the fire ghoul's neck, who broke their kiss and smirked a little down to Rain, who was whimpering with each thrust that went deeper inside him. He wanted to arch his back at the feeling, though the firm grip on his hip wouldn't let him.

"I'm close Dew..." he muttered under his breath, his hands moving to tightly grab Sodo by his shoulders. "Me too~" he whispered into his ear, thrusting even deeper into him, apparently hitting Rain's prostate as he was letting out a loud moan. Sodo could feel Rain's claws scratch the bare skin on his back, but he didn't minded it all, it felt too perfect in that situation. Sodo thrusted a few times more into the water ghoul, who then came with a loud groan all over their stomaches. Sodo smirked down to him, still pounding into him at a restless pace, riding out the water ghoul's high. After a few more thrust he finally came as well, and Rain whimpered as the hot liquid filled him up, slowly running down his legs which were slightly trembling from the pleasure Sodo had given him. 

Sodo gave Rain a soft kiss on his jawline and pulled out, rolling over so he was laying beside the water ghoul. "Thank you Rain" Dew whispered, and said one tilted his head to the side to look at him, smiling softly. "Can we take a shower?" he asked, and Sodo nodded quickly. He stood up picked up Rain as well, carrying him over to the bathroom. "Can you stand on your own? Or should I run a bath instead?" "I'm good, don't worry" he answered assuringly, even though his legs were a little wobbly and he had to hold onto the sink to stay on his feet. Sodo nodded and went to the shower, turning it on and bringing the water to a nice temperature. "Come here" he said softly, holding a hand out for Rain, who took it and got pulled under the shower into Dew's warm embrace. 

Considering Rain was a little taller than Dew, he had to lean down a tiny bit, but he still placed his head on Sodo's shoulder, humming softly. "I love you Dew" he whispered, wrapping his arms around the fire ghoul's waist, who chuckled in return. "I love you too" he answered. They simply stayed silent for a little while, when Rain suddenly started caressing Dew's sides softly. "You're so pretty... such a pretty body..." he mumbled, and Sodo blushed a little. "Thank you" he whispered back, and Rain lifted his head to look at him. He suddenly pulled Dew closer by his waist, their bodies now pressed closely together. He moved one of his hand to the back of Sodo's neck, while the other stayed just above his hip. Rain leaned in and kissed him, it was soft at first, but it quickly grew more passionate and heated.

Dew mumbled against his lips "Where is this going now, Rain? Do you have any plans with me?" and Rain smirked "If you don't mind... I'm sorry, I know this was supposed to be the other way around but..." Dew chuckled "Don't worry, just do it" he interrupted, and Rain nodded. He gave him another short kiss and then slowly turned Sodo around, making him lean against the wall with his back to Rain. He placed soft kisses on Sodo's neck, moving his hands down to his dick, slowly beginning to stroke him, what caused Sodo to have a hard on pretty quickly. He moaned a little just at the touch, and Rain smirked again. While he was still jerking him off with the one hand, the water ghoul slowly traced his other hand down Dew's spine, until he reached his hole, pushing one finger into him, what caused Sodo to gasp at the sudden feeling.

He began thrusting his finger into Sodo, his other hand continuing to jerk him off. He then added a second finger, thrusting them both at a steady rhythm until he began scissoring him open, until he thought it would be enough for him to fit. "When it hurts, tell me" Rain whispered, before lining up and slowly pushing into Dew, who moaned at the feeling of being stretched out. The water ghoul stopped stroking Dew, and instead placed one of his hands on the fire ghoul's hip and the other next to Sodo's shoulder on the wall. "Are you okay?" he asked, and Sodo nodded quickly, so Rain slowly started to thrust into him. Dew moaned, as the taller one went deeper with every thrust. "F- fuck..." he whined, placing both of his hands at the wall as his legs slowly began to get wobbly. Rain only groaned, going even deeper at a faster space. "You take me so well..." he whispered into Sodo's ear, who only whimpered again.

It didn't take any of them to be close to the edge, and especially the fire ghoul quickly came due to him having climaxed already twice. But also Rain released pretty quickly, and pulled out of Dew, pulling him into his arms so he wouldn't fall over. Rain gave Sodo a soft kiss on his forehead. "Thank you" he whispered. "Next time I'm on top again..." he whispered back, and Rain only chuckled, but he didn't say no either. They probably went for it another few times that night...

<><><><><><><><><><>

(2353 words)

Oh well, that took a turn 😭 It's a little weird I know, probably not exactly what was requested, but I simply got this idea and had to write it down. I hope you liked it anyways :)

(requested by @marijuana_smoker0, thank you!)

- Luma