Chapter 111: Shocking Teaching Results

Kamizuki Izumo stepped forward briskly and met Hagane Kotetsu coming back. The two exchanged smiles and lightly bumped fists.

"Izumo, I've succeeded. It's up to you now," Hagane Kotetsu couldn't contain his joy.

Recalling the recent battle, he couldn't help but feel like raising a toast to himself.

Reversing the odds against a fourth-grade student as a first-grader, calmly seeking opportunities to strike and defeat the enemy, was truly ninja-like.

Hagane Kotetsu believed that the Third Hokage would surely remember his name, Hagane Kotetsu.

"It's a pity I couldn't spread Big Brother Ebisu's fame," Hagane Kotetsu felt regret in his heart.

Because of Ebisu's repeated emphasis, Hagane Kotetsu didn't act like he did last time.

Hagane Kotetsu felt that Ebisu was good in every way except for being too low-key, unwilling to let others know how capable he was.

After watching Kamizuki Izumo's battle for a while, Sarutobi Hiruzen had a rough judgment of the results of this special training.

The special training did bring significant improvement to the students. After fifteen minutes of special training, students could achieve a good score of twenty-four points. Hagane Kotetsu, as a first-year student, gained the ability to confront higher-grade students after special training.

Setting aside the Ninjutsu that piqued his curiosity, Hagane Kotetsu's performance in all aspects far exceeded the level expected of a first-year student. And this time, Kamizuki Izumo also had almost the same level of strength.

"The students have made considerable progress in this special training," Sarutobi Hiruzen thought.

Actually, the comparison of scores already clearly showed the students' progress, but there were subjective factors in real combat scoring. Third preferred to see it with his own eyes.

"Confusion Jutsu!"

Several sisters dressed in cool attire instantly appeared on the battlefield, performing various suggestive movements.

Kamizuki Izumo defeated his opponent when they lost consciousness from blood loss!

Sarutobi Hiruzen only felt his nose slightly moist, feeling various pleasant surprises in the strength test this time.

"Yumi-sensei, your students are quite creative," Chitani Isamu racked his brains and blushed, only coming up with this appropriate praise.

While others might not flatter, Chitani Isamu couldn't help it, considering the many times Yumi had substituted for their class.

"Both Kotetsu and Izumo are like that," Mutsuki said with a smile.

"In fact, it's not just me and Izumo," Hagane Kotetsu quietly approached Mutsuki's side.

"Yumi-sensei, this technique was developed by me, Izumo, and Big Brother Ebisu together. To be precise, it was led by Big Brother Ebisu," Hagane Kotetsu intentionally raised his voice a bit.

He couldn't stand the fact that Ebisu, who played the most significant role, wasn't recognized by others.

"Tanaka sensei, isn't Ebisu a student in your class? I remember he was doing quite well," Sarutobi Hiruzen remarked.

"Yeah, he's my student from Class 4-6" Tanaka said, flashing a somewhat embarrassed smile.

He hadn't expected this bizarre Ninjutsu to be related to one of his good students. He remembered Ebisu as quite a serious person.