Chapter 104: Chidori

"Those of you who have learned the Body Flicker Jutsu, step forward." Mutsuki addressed the members of Group A.

Shisui, Obito, Guy, Asuma, and others who had already mastered the Body Flicker Jutsu stepped out of the queue as Mutsuki instructed.

"For the last two weeks, aside from basic training, the main focus will be on practicing the Body Flicker Jutsu," Mutsuki explained the upcoming training schedule.

Then he spoke to those students who had already learned the Body Flicker Jutsu:

"For those of you who have mastered it, decide on your own how to spend this time for your training. You can continue learning from me as usual or practice according to your own preferences."

The Body Flicker Jutsu he was going to teach was not Soru, but rather the widely circulated Body Flicker Jutsu in Konoha, the D-rank Taijutsu that he initially taught Shisui.

This Body Flicker Jutsu holds a position in Konoha similar to that of the Three Basic Jutsu in the Academy—a Taijutsu that is not difficult but highly practical. Compared to Body Flicker Jutsu with Nature Transformation, such as Water Body Flicker and Lightning Body Flicker, the advantage of this D-rank Taijutsu Body Flicker Jutsu lies in its low requirements, easy learning curve, making it highly suitable for Genin and Chunin to study. Even some Jonin continue to use it, given its excellent cost-effectiveness.

Mutsuki had previously instructed students to undergo Chakra Control training to enhance their physical abilities, laying the groundwork for learning the Body Flicker Jutsu.

The primary technique of using Body Flicker Jutsu involves condensing Chakra in the feet and legs, using Chakra to strengthen the body for high-speed movement. Two crucial points come into play here: the body must withstand the stimulation of Chakra, and the control of Chakra usage must be precise.

If the body cannot endure the high-speed movement caused by the stimulation of Chakra, it will result in damage and rapid fatigue during combat, leading to a decrease in speed.

However, the sole of the foot is one of the most challenging areas to condense Chakra. Just concentrating Chakra on the soles of the feet is not easy, let alone controlling the precise amount of output. If too much Chakra is used, it not only leads to Chakra wastage but also affects the casting of the technique.

"So they've all mastered the Body Flicker Jutsu. No wonder I felt their speed suddenly change during the fight," Shiranui Genma thought as he watched those who stepped forward.

The group that had just walked out were mostly individuals with good performance in practical tests, either graduated Genin or strong current students.

"We need to quickly learn this Body Flicker Jutsu; otherwise, we won't perform well in the final practical test," Ebisu said to himself.

Due to the events of the previous week, he had given up hope on the ninja school teaching life and turned his attention to researching his future ninja path. Therefore, he didn't want the Third to come and see the exam only for him to be defeated in the first round. He needed to endure at least two rounds!

After a brief explanation, Mutsuki began teaching the students.

He first demonstrated the Body Flicker Jutsu several times, then instructed the students to practice according to what he had just explained, with Mutsuki guiding them on the side. If a student made a mistake during practice, he would point it out and help correct it.

Mutsuki didn't only focus on Group A; generally, he rotated among the three Groups in ABC order, and each Group had the assistance of Shadow Clones. If the main instructor stayed with one Group all the time, students from other Groups wouldn't receive the benefits of his skilled instruction.