Chapter 11: Small and Cute

[Relationship established successfully, current trust level: 2]

Looking at the trust level being 2, Mutsuki secretly nodded. It was not in vain that he went to great lengths to disguise himself as prey to lure others.

Mutsuki felt that it was quite difficult to raise the trust level; it seemed to require time to grind. If it were trust level 1, the early gains would be considerably lower.

[Two disciples with S or higher potential, gained the skill Teaching]
[Teaching: Knowledge you impart is more easily absorbed]

A very straightforward but powerful skill, enhancing the effectiveness of lecturing and teaching.
Mutsuki gave it a try, and it turned out to be a passive skill that could be toggled.

However, for something with no drawbacks, Mutsuki naturally chose to keep it on unless one day Danzo thought he was good at teaching and asked him to teach at the root base, then he would have to turn it off.

The only thing that disappointed Mutsuki was that the number of times disciples returned with rewards did not increase with the addition of disciples; it remained one opportunity per day.

He also thought that preparing some food for Shisui would earn him fifty Chakra. Every day, he cooked for three disciples, ensuring a minimum daily increase of one hundred and fifty Chakra. This was much faster than grinding lessons, but the result was not as he had hoped.

Nevertheless, with three disciples, even if there was only one chance, it was still better than when he was alone. Because human emotions have a threshold, under gradual stimulation, the threshold slowly increases, making it less likely to be moved to a great extent.

With three people, they could take turns to hit the jackpot, not only increasing the chances of winning big but also slowing down the growth of emotional thresholds.

"And, the current growth rate is not bad," Mutsuki thought to himself, glancing at his own panel.

[Name: Mutsuki Yumi]
[Age: 18]
[Chakra: 4405]
[Skills: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu, Water Release: Water Wall, Wind Release: Pressure Damage, Teaching...]

Compared to when he first crossed over, Mutsuki has gained a total of 105 points of Chakra. Ninety points were obtained from teaching and disciples returning with rewards, while the remaining fifteen points came from his own training.

These are the results of Mutsuki's efforts over five days, mainly because most of the rewards he received were various Ninjutsu techniques.

If Mutsuki focused solely on obtaining Chakra, attending classes alone would guarantee a minimum of one hundred Chakra per week, without even considering the rewards from disciples.

However, Mutsuki believes that, at this stage, it's better to focus on obtaining A-level rewards or splitting between A and B levels.

The Ninjutsu rewarded by the system from teaching is learned directly, not just at a basic level but mastered, suitable for use in battles.

For Ninjutsu that he hasn't mastered with his attributes, and even comes with nature changes, the system is considerate enough to grant experience for that element nature. This is truly thoughtful.

If he were to spend time practicing those Ninjutsu, it would consume a considerable amount of time, and figuring out the practice methods is also a problem.

However, once he has more means at his disposal, Mutsuki believes it's still essential to focus on obtaining Chakra, as Chakra is the fundamental essence of a Ninja.

"Sensei, I've finished!" Obito, eager to learn new Ninjutsu quickly, earnestly completed his exam with 120% effort.

"I'm done too," Might Guy, not willing to fall behind, also reported in.

"Two of them..." Mutsuki was relieved that this was the world of Naruto, where Clone Jutsu was a common existence.

Mutsuki created a shadow clone and said, "You go first and explain the principles of the Konoha Whirlwind to Guy, then demonstrate it a few times."

Because one was learning Taijutsu and the other Ninjutsu, Mutsuki couldn't teach them simultaneously, so he had to create a shadow clone.

He planned to personally teach Obito Ninjutsu while the clone explained to Might Guy.

After half an hour of teaching, they would switch. The original Mutsuki would teach Might Guy, and the clone would teach Obito.

Mutsuki didn't want to be a sensei who only focused on one person; he wanted to share his warmth with each disciple.

Mutsuki, just like when he taught Shisui initially, carefully explained and demonstrated, almost hand-holding them through the process.

[You imparted the Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu to the disciple. Due to the disciple's immense gratitude, the reward critically struck, granting the Ninjutsu Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu (Proficient level).]

Mutsuki fell into contemplation. He remembered teaching Shisui the Great Dragon Fire as well. Back then, why didn't he consider it as part of the disciples' returns?

He thought of one possible reason; his Great Dragon Fire had come from Shisui as a reward, and it might be that rewards obtained from the same disciple couldn't be used for subsequent disciples' returns.

Mutsuki silently noted this hidden rule.

"It better not be the Water Dragon Bullet with forty-four hand seals." Mutsuki recalled Kakashi and Zabuza's Water Dragon Bullet and couldn't help but complain inwardly.

While performing hand seals might look cool in anime, in reality, it's challenging to execute Ninjutsu that requires so many hand seals unless someone else is there to distract or restrain opponents.

Mutsuki wasn't disappointed with the proficient level granted by the system. He only needed six hand seals, and with continued practice, he could further streamline the process as he became more proficient.

After teaching Obito for half an hour, Mutsuki went to guide Might Guy while instructing Obito with his clone. They both took turns teaching Shisui, constantly moving among the three.

By noon, Mutsuki personally went to the river and caught four fish. He then started a fire to grill them, one for each person, as their lunch.

"It's really delicious, Mutsuki-sensei. If you opened a barbecue restaurant, it would definitely do well," praised Obito while eating.

Shisui and Might Guy nodded in agreement.

"Be careful not to swallow the fish bones," Mutsuki laughed and shook his head.

Is it really delicious? Mutsuki thought it should be quite ordinary since he didn't have much skill in barbecuing and rarely did it. The reason they found it delicious might be due to the good atmosphere and the unique experience.

Shisui usually ate alone at home, rarely dining with so many people, especially outdoors.

Obito typically ate with his grandmother, and Might Guy shared meals with his father.

Adding to the novelty of never really having grilled fish before and experiencing it under various favorable conditions, the originally ordinary grilled fish became surprisingly delicious.

After finishing their meal and resting for an hour, Mutsuki, along with the three, resumed their training.

"This Ninjutsu isn't really that difficult," Obito said, looking at the chubby fire dragon he had summoned, feeling a sense of accomplishment. It was much smoother than when he was practicing the Great Fireball jutsu before.

Coincidentally, Shisui was also practicing the Great Dragon Fire, summoning a fire dragon.

Observing Shisui's fierce and toothy fire dragon, Obito silently controlled his cute little fire dragon to hide behind himself.

Might Guy, who had performed countless Whirlwind Kicks, wiped off some sweat and was about to take a break when he happened to witness this scene.

Perhaps because of the shared difficulties in the morning, Might Guy walked over and comforted, "It's okay. The little fire dragon is cute, and it will eventually become as powerful as sensei's."

Even though it was meant to be comforting, for some reason, Obito felt an inexplicable sense of frustration, making him very uncomfortable.

This surge of frustration instantly revitalized Obito, who had initially wanted to take a break. He became energetic again and resumed practicing the Great Dragon Fire Jutsu.

Seeing Obito so motivated, Might Guy, not wanting to be left behind, also abandoned his break and quickly resumed training.

"These two are oddly compatible." Mutsuki, who had been watching from the side, couldn't hold back a smile. He realized that Obito and Might Guy were quite a pair when together.

After practicing until dinner time, Mutsuki instructed them to return home and informed them to continue the next day.

On Sunday, after a day of training, the disciples returned him a reward of fifty points of Chakra.

Following that, a new week began...

------

Don't forget to check out my patreon where you can read up to 50 advanced chapters https://www.patreon.com/CrazyNinja