Chapter 31: Mastering all five basic Nature Transformations

"You're here."

"I'm here."

"You shouldn't have come."

"But I'm already here."

"Quick, get out! It's bad enough to suddenly barge into my house, and now you're rushing into the bathroom, Guy, what do you think you're doing?"

Even the usually aloof Kakashi couldn't hold back, looking at Might Guy, who had infiltrated the bathroom, with a frustrated expression.

"Of course, I'm here for a battle full of youth and passion!" Might Guy raised his arm and gave Kakashi a thumbs up with enthusiasm.

Kakashi: '...'

If it weren't for the fact that he hadn't washed off the foam on his body, he would have given Might Guy's smiling face a flying kick right now.

Who bursts into the bathroom at night and declares a duel?

"Even if we're going to battle, at least wait for me to finish my bath," Kakashi couldn't help but sarcastically comment.

"Indeed, my arch-nemesis, you readily accepted the challenge. I'll be waiting for you outside!" Might Guy's smile was brilliant, and the two rows of shiny White teeth were especially dazzling under the lights.

Kakashi, speechless, rubbed his forehead. He began to wonder if his father had made a mistake in judgment back then.

To actually think that Might Guy can become stronger than him in the future, a worthy opponent.

But if Might Guy wants to fight, then let him. It might help him see the difference between them.

Kakashi quickly cleaned himself and got dressed, then went outside.

"Let's settle this!" Might Guy assumed a stance, passionately shouting.

"Is it going to be Taijutsu this time?" Kakashi asked.

Since the first year, Might Guy had been challenging him in various ways, not limited to combat. Sometimes it involved things like Shuriken throwing.

"No, feel free to use all your strength. Consider this a formal battle," Might Guy shook his head, speaking seriously.

"Are you sure?" Kakashi asked again.

If he were to use his full strength directly, Kakashi believed Might Guy wouldn't stand a chance.

He became a Chunin two years ago, while Might Guy is still a student at the Academy.

"Absolutely sure!" Might Guy beamed with a bright smile.

"Then be careful." As soon as Kakashi finished speaking, he immediately pulled out four Shuriken and sent them flying towards Might Guy.

Might Guy dodged the Shuriken, only to suddenly realize that Kakashi had inconspicuously approached him, swinging his fist.

"Konoha Whirlwind!"

Might Guy rapidly kicked out a Whirlwind Kick, clashing with Kakashi's fist. Both sides retreated a few steps.

"Hmm?" Kakashi looked at Might Guy with some surprise.

He didn't expect Might Guy to react so quickly and counterattack. The speed of his leg was unexpectedly fast.

Might Guy had challenged him two months ago, specifically in a Taijutsu match.

Compared to the last time, Might Guy has shown significant progress.

"How's that, Kakashi? I've gotten a lot stronger, you know!" Might Guy laughed heartily.

"I hope you can still laugh after what's coming next." Kakashi's gaze became more intense.